PTB Announces another DLC Giveaway for DOA5 Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris bahn

NOTE: Any contest entries MUST be entered at the official contest page on PTB - any entries posted here will not be seen or counted. We are merely posting here as a courtesy to the FSD community run by Matt Ponton!
Official contest page is here: http://putthatback.org/dead-or-alive-5-5th-edition-dlc-giveaway/
During this time of year, everyone gets into the spirit of giving for the holidays. Some offer gift certificates. Others crave more expensive tastes, but in the end, it’s all about the thought that counts. Well, we know how much every diehard Dead or Alive 5 fan LOVES DLC content, which is is why we’re pleased to announce a new giveaway!!
Team Ninja and Put That Back are pleased to present our lucky readers with an opportunity to snag the all-new Dead or Alive 5 5th edition DLC content for use on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms. We will be rewarding (5) winners from each platform an opportunity to win.
You just need to follow through on the following steps to be considered as a qualified entry!

Please read carefully as we will not be making ANY exceptions for any lack of compliance with these super, easy guidelines:
1. You must be actively following @ptbdotorg and @TeamNinjaStudio (please do not unfollow us and refollow, this will not increase your chances or eligibility)

2. Place the following Tweet on our official twitter page – which includes your platform of choice (i.e. Xbox or PS3)

@ptbdotorg #AlwaysAFighter for #DoA5 – DLC 5th Edition Contest @TeamNinjaStudio Xbox!
or
@ptbdotorg #AlwaysAFighter for #DoA5 – DLC 5th Edition Contest @TeamNinjaStudio PS3!
3. You must include a link to your Tweet in the comments section below this article. (Note: Not sure how to include a link, click here for a screenshot where to get the URL). You must have an entry below with a link to your Tweet in order to actually qualify. No exceptions.)

Contest will run between December 11th – 20th. Winners will be announced approximately around 12AM EST. Good luck!

These codes are for use on North American Xbox Live Marketplace and PlayStation Network systems. You can also get a glimpse at these awesome designs, compliments of the talented design team at Team Ninja!!!

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Because the contest is running and he had an error when hey copied & pasted his last contest.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
https://twitter.com/metaltragedy/status/279261384804548608

OOOOOK! Here it goes. Hope I freaking win!! I want this pack. Best one yet.

NOTE: Any contest entries MUST be entered at the official contest page on PTB - any entries posted here will not be seen or counted. We are merely posting here as a courtesy to the FSD community run by Matt Ponton!

Dave

Did I not do something right? Those instructions are very confusing then. They ask to paste that twitter message on their account. Did that. Then they ask this:

3. You must include a link to your Tweet in the comments section below this article. (Note: Not sure how to include a link, click here for a screenshot where to get the URL). You must have an entry below with a link to your Tweet in order to actually qualify. No exceptions.)

So...... where am I supposed to past a link to my tweet?

EDIT: Welp, I totally missed the link to their official page. I though they meant here. Posted there. Thanks for that. Would have never known.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD