Community Public Apology

BlankOctober

Standard Donor
I, Blank October, have used derogatory slurs on Perfect Combo's stream.

What people have to understand is that I was playing around with my friends in our Skype call. This is no excuse to use such statements, however.

So I'll go on record and apologize for my actions on the stream, and during the events of 6/19/2014 on this site.

I also want to state that in no way, shape, or form am I, or ANY of my associates against the LGBT community.

But. I want you fuckers to stop putting these words and thoughts into my persona. That's not me. Stop trying to make that me. If I have a problem with someone, it's not because they like the same sex, but it's because they're an idiot. DO NOT put me into the category of a homophobe.

I went from being the "aggressor" to being a victim of false titles. I'm no hero, but I'll be damned if I'm turned into a monster.

Get off of me, and apologize. I already did.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
this-is-my-cup-of-care-oh-look-its-empty.png

I think its safe to assume this is what most people think about what you did

BlankOctober

Standard Donor
It's funny how I was catching fire from a nice sized group of people. Whatever though. Thanks guys.

Vigoorian King

If you know it was wrong then really no problem. You can tell what you want, sometimes it's just something you shouldn't say. But everybody makes mistakes, some just pretend they don't. Haters gonna hate, but we're not because we know you're human.

ChainCombo

Don't stress it dude, say what you want. I say what's on my mind all the time, with that is a double edged sword, I'll make enemies and I'll make buddies, if you're over sensitive to get offended by my shit when I'm joshin' then that's your own fault.

Pictured Mind

this-is-my-cup-of-care-oh-look-its-empty.png

I think its safe to assume this is what most people think about what you did

Oh are we really doing this?

il_340x270.500860918_92un.jpg

Anyways like they said, no one really cares. Maybe those derps on stream did, but you're on the internet where people can create drama because they're safe at home and no one is gonna hurt them there.

Also you should not always feel offended by what you say. At the same time you should not be an asshole but you understand what I mean. There's a balance that you need to find.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I, Blank October, have used derogatory slurs on Perfect Combo's stream.

What people have to understand is that I was playing around with my friends in our Skype call. This is no excuse to use such statements, however.

So I'll go on record and apologize for my actions on the stream, and during the events of 6/19/2014 on this site.

I also want to state that in no way, shape, or form am I, or ANY of my associates against the LGBT community.

But. I want you fuckers to stop putting these words and thoughts into my persona. That's not me. Stop trying to make that me. If I have a problem with someone, it's not because they like the same sex, but it's because they're an idiot. DO NOT put me into the category of a homophobe.

I went from being the "aggressor" to being a victim of false titles. I'm no hero, but I'll be damned if I'm turned into a monster.

Get off of me, and apologize. I already did.

...It sounds sincere enough. I just hope @Omega SYSP's willing to accept it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD