Quick! What's wrong with this picture?

Gill Hustle

390988_2456235770574_1392495184_32392759_1901595246_n.jpg

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Launch window title, and a game that didn't sell well.

What am I supposed to see wrong with this picture?

Gill Hustle

Perfect Legend said Xtreme was overpriced and I thought it was funny also cuz Xtreme went like below $20 a month after it's release and DOA4 was still worth more even as a platinum title.

Just a quick attempt at humor. :rolleyes:

Megawarrior

I enjoyed the first Beach Volleyball game for a week. I've never seen DoA 4 that cheap. Usually it's 15 dollars in perfect condition.

R4712-VR88

I spent loads of hours in the DOAX. When DOAX2 hit, it just felt like more of the same. There wasn't anymore freedom that I had expected to possibly get, like being able to actually control my character throughout the island. Nope, instead I still go from area to area hopping through selectible windows. =/

DOAX3 really needs to be more like a sandbox game where you can free-roam the whole island.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Uh, if you want quality DOA games and you don't want to get funny looks in large tourneys in case doa5 gets accepted, then you better not fucking ask for another doaX. Seriously, knock it off. It's plain weird and creepy as fuck. Build a good image for your community. Other communities would think you're a bunch of weirdos.

If you want dating sims, go play those weird anime games when you're alone.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Man, sometimes you guys are full of surprises. If this was like the VF or Tekken community, they would've said something like "Virtua Kids and all those other spin-offs were a waste of time. I'm glad they stuck to the core games" or "Man, that nina game and all those retarded scenario campaign and tekken force games were dumb. Where is my record function, namco?" and all this comes mostly from top and decent players.

Seriously, where is that goony attitude? Step up your game, bro.

Gill Hustle

Uh, if you want quality DOA games and you don't want to get funny looks in large tourneys in case doa5 gets accepted, then you better not fucking ask for another doaX. Seriously, knock it off. It's plain weird and creepy as fuck. Build a good image for your community. Other communities would think you're a bunch of weirdos.

Bah! There is no shame in my game.

Yes I want DOA5 to be a better game accepted by the masses etc, etc, and above ANY other DOA title EVEN NINJA GAIDEN 3 I want Team Ninja to give it there all.

At the same time if they turn around and ask AFTERWARDS how they can improve the DOAX series, I will not hesitate to offer criticism.

For one yeah I thought they went TOO FAR with the M RATED material, but the title had potential to be another version of Mario Party instead of . . . well what DOAX2 ended up being.

The jet ski race was fun, The volleyball could have added a little more depth, and if the actually had the characters interacting more outside of canned animations (actually talking to each other) it could have been better.

People can say what they will about people who by "these" games, but I remember not to long ago how if you stayed up all weekend playing the Legend Of Zelda, THAT made you weird.

In closing I will say that I am a heterosexual male between the age of 16 and 40. I LOVE the female form. If some prick at Gamestop gives me a look about picking up said title, I could care less what some random tool jocking the register thinks about me.

I enjoyed the first title A LOT with ex cuz we could play versus on the same system, another FAIL for DOAX2 since she wasn't "hardcore" enough to get her own 360.

Awesmic

Standard Donor

This "weirdo" here you're judging turned quite a lot of heads. Real talk, true story.

But you know what? Fuck what you think. I'll keep doin' my thing and STILL kick plenty of ass when it matters, I promise you that.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD