Rachel's Top 10 moves

well its almost been a week and sure guys got you hands on rachel (even though online is an army of momiji right now) i wanted to know other than her ground stomp, what do you guys think are her best moves? spacing tools, whiff punishers, frame advantage moves, you name it. whats your top ten?

Cla

Standard Donor
1PP - Quick launch, or can be used as quick mid/throw mix-up (throw instead of 2nd P). Also a decent High crush to interrupt those faster chars.

214P - Excellent punish for those who try to duck throws, instantly leads into combo even on NH

41236F+P - If you use any other throw, you have a terrible soul and I hate your face. Oh ok... maybe against Heavies you would get more damage from another throw than a 41236F+P combo sometimes... Need some testing on this. But a combo that leads into ground stomp guessing game is always worth doing either way...

6PP - A fairly safe way to start a stun because you can hit-confirm before doing the 2nd P

4PP series - MID TRACKING into low/mid/throw mix-up

9P - Decent quick high that stuns on NH

66K - One of her two long range attacks. (Mid K)

236P - Her other long range attack. (Mid P) Alternate to keep opponent guessing the right Defensive Hold command. You could also use 66P since it has decent range and stuns.

2F+K - Her only decent stand-alone low. Seriously, do not do 2K. It's -5 on hit and doesn't even crouch despite the animation.... At least 2F+K is +5 on hit and stuns on CH.

PPF+P - A nice quick way to keep the pressure on someone who is guarding.

7P looks like it's a high crush but apparently it's not. Would definitely count it as Top 10 if it was.

EDIT: Forgot to consider her 2/8P+K series. I'm also thinking of saying to always use 66P instead of 236P since their ranges actually seem to be identical.

Last edited:

DR2K

PP, can go directly into her OH or sidestep command.

Air throw

2K - force tech shenanagins

1PP Decent crush and good launch

2 F+K as mentioned above +5

HCF throw - high damage throw, puts fear into holding

Her roll and the follow ups are really good. The kick is a good crush and the punch is a launcher.

interesting how no one has mentioned 4K, imo opinion one of her best spacing tools, whiff punishers and all around good move to come in with, it stuns too so there you go

synce

I think it's too early for a meaningful top 10, but pretty much all her kicks are good. 236P and 41236T too, and her PPT/66T

I think it's too early for a meaningful top 10, but pretty much all her kicks are good. 236P and 41236T too, and her PPT/66T
rachel is pretty straight forward and has like no moves so its easy to find out which ones you'll want to use, idk if anyone has knowledge of street fighter 3 but this guy in my picture alex? his moveset and combos are also very limited and its more about the spacing you use and fooling your opponent while constantly pressuring them, i think rachel is the same way

d3v

41236T
6PKP
4PPPP
214P

All of these (and a few more) can be used for vortex setups to put your opponent back on the ground. You just need to learn when to use which option.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD