Ragnarok Odyssey ACE costumes?

Cla

Standard Donor
The latest DLC costume compatibility pack, Costume Catalog 04 (the one you need to see/use the Halloween costumes), mentions "Ragnarok Odyssey ACE costumes".... what is this about and where are they?

Also, is there seriously no bundle to buy all the Halloween costumes at a reduced total price? $56 for all these costumes is absurd.... Even if you buy just the women's, you're still looking at $28. UPDATE: Yes, there is a bundle. But it's not accessible from the in-game Playstation Store link. You must exit the game entirely and go to the Playstation Store from the XMB. Then you will find the Trick-Or-Treat Halloween Costume set, which includes all 28 Halloween Costumes for $25.

And also also: Team Ninja, the Halloween costume theme was the perfect opportunity to give Alphas a Dural costume.... y u no do that?

Last edited:

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
As far as I know, Kasumi is the only character that has a "Ragnarok Odyssey ACE" costume. Her's is the only one that can be seen after downloading the Halloween pack.

No idea how to acquire it though.

Kronin

The Ragnarok Ace Odissey outfit is not available and very likely we hadn't to know about the existence of that Kasumi's outfit (I think that this is the reason because after the patch the outfit is no more visibile in the seclection screen).

And yes, the Halloween outfit was the perfect opportunity for a Dural or Zombie skin for Alpha... :(

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
The Ragnarok Ace Odissey outfit is not available and very likely we hadn't to know about the existence of that Kasumi's outfit (I think that this is the reason because after the patch the outfit is no more visibile in the seclection screen).

Yup. After installing 1.03, the outfit is no longer visible.

Dave

I noticed that. Weird. Maybe we weren't supposed to have it period and it was just put there by accident like them putting up the compatibility pack?

Yaguar

All I know is I need ROA regardless, because playing through the same game with extra content is just what I feel like right now.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Ragnorak Odyssey was my first game for the Vita. And I'm totally looking forward to Ace, regardless of DOA costumes being available or not. The game is good.

David Gregg

^Yaguar do you know if P4U will ever make it to consoles? I thought I read it was exclusive to Japanese arcades and hope it's not true. :(

Yaguar

^Yaguar do you know if P4U will ever make it to consoles? I thought I read it was exclusive to Japanese arcades and hope it's not true. :(

You mean the new Suplex Hold one? No comment their on current information.
We'll just have to live with the P4U we have now.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD