Characters Raidou revealed in latest issue of Famitsu!

Update: Trailer has been released!

Famitsu has announced that one of the two new characters is the Dead or Alive boss Raidou. He has been altered for his appearance in Last Round. His body has been augmented to cybernetic technology. He's not the same ninja he used to be, but Raidou displays a big build, electric moves and a cyborg body. If you thought he looked evil before... just look at him now. A menacing face, a darker tone, and the cyborg attributes really add an even scarier aspect to the Dead or Alive boss.

His story is as follows:

After being killed by an explosion during the First
Dead or Alive Tournament, Raidou was pieced back together,
outfitted with cybernetic parts, and brought back to life by
Donovan. As a side effect he has lost all memories of his past,
and retains only his natural lust for power.

Fighting Style:
Raidou's fighting style is Mugen Tenshin Ninjutsu at its core,
but he builds upon this with techniques he has stolen from
various fighters. Unlike fellow Mugen Tenshin Ninjutsu practitioners
Kasumi and Hayate, he favors moves that make the most of his size and power.
He has also developed some techniques of his own,
such as Tengeki-Gorai-Sho and Rekku-Jinraisatsu.

Sex: Male
School of combat: Modified Mugen Tenshin Ninjutsu
Birthday: Classified
Blood type: Classified
Height/Weight: Classified
Measurements: Classified
Favorite food: Classified
Hobbies: Classified

Additionally, the release showed a screenshot between Kasumi and Raidou. Some may recognize Kasumi's new outfit.

raidou.jpg

Raidou is the older brother of Kasumi's father Shiden, and biological father to Ayane. Known for being a copy-cat character, the exiled ninja ambushed the Mugen-Tenshin clan to steal their special technique: the Torn Sky Blast.

marie.jpg

Get to know Raidou in this classic Dead or Alive 2 cinematic:

Also be sure to take a look at what his older form was in this video:

Last edited:
Don't worry, you will get your DDD cups.
Huge boobs are not a requirement. Just make her pretty. Though, in truth, I don't think there's much chance of them ever putting an unattractive woman in this game. DLC sales for her would be close to nil. Come to think of it, does any fighting game have an ugly woman in it? I don't think so. Makoto from SF4 or Leo from Tekken would be the closest, but I wouldn't call them ugly exactly.

I'm curious what DLC costume sales numbers are like for popular characters like Kasumi, Momiji, and Marie Rose versus a character like Gen Fu. 10:1? 50:1? 100:1?

They tried to sneak in that Phase-4 teleport on block around :27 but I SEENT IT! maybe she'll be a real character in FR with some actual pressure. And Raidou looks cool as hell I just wish I could see him kicking ass in some story or something. Like I know Team Ninja is capable of amazing cutscenes at least i've played Ninja Gaiden dammit

They tried to sneak in that Phase-4 teleport on block around :27 but I SEENT IT! maybe she'll be a real character in FR with some actual pressure. And Raidou looks cool as hell I just wish I could see him kicking ass in some story or something. Like I know Team Ninja is capable of amazing cutscenes at least i've played Ninja Gaiden dammit
If she is going to be able to teleport on block on every teleport-able moves she has.
That's a huge buff.

If she is going to be able to teleport on block on every teleport-able moves she has.
That's a huge buff.
She would be broken if that were the only change, but i'm sure there's a plethora of balances coming with FR. The on block teleport shown was her 66K, a very reasonable buff considering it's a staple ranged tool for her with ridiculous un-safety. Like you're getting forward thrown and shit. You can't use 66PP strings all the time lest you become predictable and her 9P/9K/9T options aren't stellar or anything. She just needs a little something.

WOAH WOAH HOLD ON
IS THAT
ALPHA-152 DLC?

Alpha-152 appear to have 2 different recolors of a schoolgirl outfit in Last round, what you see in the OP and this purple one:

r9oZqUW.png

My supposition (that could be totally wrong) is that this could be the same outfit just with more recolor options, basically something in DoA3 style where each different color didn't get a different slot.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD