Rev It Up Project's Danger Zone: DOA5U Exhibition matches (UK Scene)

Is this type of show great for our s

• I'm not too sure but it has got potential

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Why am I wasting my time??

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hurricane Rev

danger-zone.png

Hey everyone,

I've just started off one of my shows for my Rev It Up Project and the show that I will be starting off will be a Game Matches show, which will be known as Danger Zone. Started off the show with DOA5 and the matches are in a "First to" style of matches.

This week, I've invited a few players to come to the "Rev It Up HQ" and to be featured onto the show, just to pretty much make a start on the show. Also, I'm hoping to do this show every week and create some awareness for our scene in the UK.

So yeah, Make sure to check out the first episode of Danger Zone in the Link below and hopefully, it will be a start to something brand new for our community!

Players Featured

Dark Samurai 17
Phantom Hiryu
Hurricane Rev

Note: If you would like to be featured in the show, then let me know!

splslick

I like what you are doing with this project...Looks pretty cool...I do wished however, there was commentary during the matches so that people who aren't used to seeing doa understand what's going on. Other than that, I like it so far...Keep up the good work :D :D :D :D :D

Hurricane Rev

I like what you are doing with this project...Looks pretty cool...I do wished however, there was commentary during the matches so that people who aren't used to seeing doa understand what's going on. Other than that, I like it so far...Keep up the good work :D :D :D :D :D

Sweet!! Thanks alot for the feedback and the commentary will come in due time ;)

And funny enough, the next episode will be up today!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD