RIG [Advanced pressure]

ADR JaiDe N

Okay, so maybe 2 months ago I was fucking around in training and came across a BIG discovery (at least for myself) in RIG's arsenal of tools to see what gives him the best advantages. I was going to make a video about it but never could be bothered, oh well - for now I will share what I found in text. Again, I never really looked at the frames and move detail data before in the past SO for me this was a BIG discovery - shame on anyone who kept this a secret in their arsenal ; there's maybe like 20 Pro RIG users in the world? So knowledge is a bit scarce compared to the other fighters and this thread has been dead for like 2 months now? Poor RIG!

Without further ado, here's the good stuff

Okay so what I found was ( in bending stance ) 2K gives you +17 on an opponent who is BLOCKING while STANDING , this is VERY useful information ! < there are *guaranteed* follow ups - depending if you are in open space or near a wall.

Really quickly; Bending stance* 2K DIFFERS from strings that incorporate this move i.e K2KK , 3K2K < in these strings the *2K* is WEAKER than if you were to use *BS* 2K separately basically these strings , the 2K has less stun effect on opponent , granted they are still useful strings to employ in mix-ups. But you must KNOW that *BS* 2K is his SECRET tool when applying pressure because it gives you +17 WHEN THEY ARE STANDING GUARD! hahahahah +17 gives you GUARANTEED options if you are fast to follow up:

test for yourself on blocking a opponent; I like to do 4K > into BS then 2K after ? 66K , 66K , 66K will make them back-roll . or u can 6KK , 3K .
If near a wall? you get free BS KK6K wall splat ** in open space BS KK6K does not have enough reach, which is why your ONLY option after a 2K +17 is 66K

NOTE: 1K is INFERIOR to BS>2K why ??? 1K leaves you @ -5 !!! whereas BS2K puts you @+17 ..BIG difference !

ALSO - 6P2K ?? same thing - 5 / same as K2K leaves you@ -4 AND 3K2K ? leaves you@ -5 ! it's advisable to finish the string ( 3K2KK ) because its safe leaving you @ +0 on guard.

There is a BIG distinction between a PLAIN Bending STance 2K and the '2k' you see that flows in combo'strings. I don't know why they aren't the same , but he would be TOO GOOD perhaps if his 2K strings behaved like a PLAIN BS2K !
This is a nice trick you should all go into training mode and test for yourself .

At least what you take can away from this is that Bending Stance 2K is 1 of his secret tools that no one talked about who shared before ? +17 on a guarding opponent is just too good to dismiss L0L ..it really adds to his pressure and mix-up games.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD