Rig Combo Thread

Murakame

Damn nobody gives a fuck about Rig? I just picked him up yesterday. This is really basic but on counterhit:

:K::K::5::4::K::5::3::K::5::3::3::K::5::K::K::4::K::K::K:

dawnbringer

I used this simple combo when was figuring out the character, should work on Bayman:

(:9::P:) CH :P: ~ :6::6::K: ~ :7::K: ~ :P+K: ~ :3::3::K: ~ :4::K::K: ~ :K::K::6::K:

("~" means a link.)

Red Reaper

I'm learning Rig right now and I'm wondering.. Does anybody know his launchers?

I know a few, but being new to this character I haven't gotten the chance to look through all his launch options.

These are the ones I know that launch on stun:
i12 :8::K: Mid Kick
i20 :9::K: High Kick

Any more that Launch on Stun? Any that launch from the first hit?

ScattereDreams

I'm learning Rig right now and I'm wondering.. Does anybody know his launchers?

I know a few, but being new to this character I haven't gotten the chance to look through all his launch options.

These are the ones I know that launch on stun:
i12 :8::K: Mid Kick
i20 :9::K: High Kick

Any more that Launch on Stun? Any that launch from the first hit?

:3::3::K: is his highest launcher on CH,

:8::K: From BND stance will also launch on CH ( causes ground bounce)

:6::K::9::K:

Red Reaper

:3::3::K: is his highest launcher on CH,

:8::K: From BND stance will also launch on CH ( causes ground bounce)

:6::K::9::K:

Nice... Good to know. Thanx..

I found some force tech with him from what you just gave me. This is just a starting point and I don't know what to follow up with but here it is. (I doubt it'll be useful since it pushes them so far away but it doesn't hurt to test stuff.)

:9::K: :8::K: :6::K::K::4: :2::K:

You don't have to start it with that starter, it's just to show an example of launching with BND 8K on normal hit. Leaves you at +15.

Supersonic

on counter hit you can do :6::K::K::4::K::K::K:,:K::2::K::K:,:6::K:

as most rig players will know though, no part of the combo is garunteed until the 5th hit, so use this sparingly, or use it to bait if they catch on by stopping your combo short and throwing in :426::h:

Sam Sultan

Two after the first hit guaranteed combos:
:7::P:, :3::3::K:, :K::2::K::K: ,:6::H+K::K:(Damage on normal hit: 79)
From bending stance:
:4::H+K:, :7::K:, :6::6::K:, :3::3::K:, :K::2::K::K: ,:6::H+K::K:(Damage on normal hit: on slow escaping opponent:102 non slow escaping opponent: 111)
Both of these combos are guaranteed if the first hit lands.

The second combo from the bending stance can be used to set up a CB for that you just have to replace :3::3::K: with :P+K: and go from there keep in mind that the CB is not guaranteed.

Bedulus

From bending stance:
:4::H+K:, :7::K:, :6::6::K:, :3::3::K:, :K::2::K::K: ,:6::H+K::K:(Damage on normal hit: on slow escaping opponent:102 non slow escaping opponent: 111)
The second combo from the bending stance can be used to set up a CB for that you just have to replace :3::3::K: with :P+K: and go from there keep in mind that the CB is not guaranteed.

Lol hi sifu,
I recognised this combo instantly then I saw who posted it, I got a variation of this combo with 130 damage garunteed

Tokkosho

From bending stance:

You can get a guaranteed setup if you go 4P 6P+KP 7K after the BDN 4H+K

Sam Sultan

Lol hi sifu,
I recognised this combo instantly then I saw who posted it, I got a variation of this combo with 130 damage garunteed

Hey Hustler wow really 130 damage you need to show me some time :).
You can get a guaranteed setup if you go 4P 6P+KP 7K after the BDN 4H+K

Yeah i saw people doing it it seems that Rig has some really good guaranteed back turned combo's.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD