Rig Combo Thread

Nereus

Standard Donor
1st is a reliable PL for no timing required.
2nd combo thank to @McNamara
I can't try out the ender using PP4KK4K for mid-weight.

Thanks for the vids man... by the way im the xIIWaRrioRIIx dude who comments on your vids. I never got around to changing the name (Made it in when I was 13 lol). I love how in the thumbnail Rig's expression is like " Yo! " :cool: :rig:

Nereus

Standard Donor
Ok.. I found a variation to the 133 dmg Throw on hi-counter. The 133 damaging throw combo also works on regular throw :). So instead of ending it with :K::6::K::K: I end it with :P::P::2::K::K:. A lot easier to do and your losing 2 pts of damage only so its not majorly different or bad to do. Ive been having problems with the :K::6::K::K: so I came up with that alternative.

Nereus

Standard Donor
same combo... more damaging ender. :426::H+P: (Throw), :3::3:, :K:,:4::H+K:,:K:,:4::H+K:,:P::P::4::K::K::4::K:. Does 135 on Hi-Counter Throw... 90 on Normal Throw. Rig = THE SHIT :rig:

EDIT: I believe it works on the whole cast but i haven't tested it on :genfu:yet. And I messed up on the Notation above so i changed it.

P-Launcher combo that works on :momiji:And characters of similar weight: :3::3::H+K:, :P:(whiff),:K:,:4::H+K:,:K:,:4::H+K:,:P::P::4::K::K::4::K:. Does 127 raw (No Counter Hit on :3::3::H+K:)

Last edited:

Pigi86

A combo with Rig in Tiger Show stage. This combo works in characters like Christie (requires a little timing), I used Alpha to do the combo more easy :p

Pigi86

Is not guaranteed the second BND P because the oponent can smash de control to stand up faster.

Hey guys i'm new to FSD i recently i played a lot of dead or alive after sitting down and taking the time to think over who i want to use i final found that one character who might fit how i like to play sadly don't know much on him or how to use him correctly rig is new to the game as well as new to me if anyone is willing to teach me everything know about him i'm willing to put the work in sadly right now my ps3 is down and im working on getting a new one thanks for the help guys and girls and maybe together we can bring the PAIN!

Pigi86

In DOA5 U you can do the Command Training of the character first and then the Combo Challenge. Later search for tutorials here or in youtube.

oh pigi-86 thanks for the tips carzy thing is i did the command training and his combo challenge already before my ps3 went down i just really consider picking him up i just want help learn how to use him know his match ups mix up game ect seen your combo videos they are awsome i hope you do more but when i get a new ps3 how about me and you go frist to 5 if your up for it

Pigi86

Thanks NinjaSol. No problem with the first to 5 but I'm from Argentina, we will have a little lag :p

i dont mind if its not carzy bad i wont really care im always looking for a good battle only reason why i play video games now competition and a challenge just one thing when we do have frist to 5 dont hold back cause i intend to give my A game

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD