RISE UP! Street Fighter V on PS4 and PC

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I think it's some old Capcom game, I noticed their crossovers are pretty inbred from games they've made themselves xD I don't think I'll get the outfit unless Cammy can use her default ultra long pigtail braids, her hair there isn't really doing anything for me tbh

Danihimuro

What exactly is Haunting Ground? Never heard of it. But Cammy does look cute in that outfit.
It's a really cool horror game of PS2. It was supposed to be a Clock Tower 4, I think, but it ended up getting another name. Basically you control Fiona and must escape from some enemies in the mansion of the game, hiding and solving puzzles. You have the help of a dog named Hewie, he is incredible. One of the best features of the game is the friendship relationship between Hewie and Fiona.

unnamed.png

t's nice to know that capcom still remembers the game, maybe they make a remaster in the future, I think few people know the game...

Fredi

More DarkStalkers costumes for SFV, really cool! Finaly Chun-Li get a new costume again :D
So Menat have 2 from DarkStalkers, Kahibit and Felicia

Fredi

I liked the hew Halloween 2028 costumes too!

Abigai like a giant cyclop with armor
Kolin as a witch, very beautiful
Falke is wearing as a shinigami (?), her costume is great
So Guile, just... a zombie Guile

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It baffles my mind why everyone doesn't get a Halloween costume(probably because of DOA xD) but I'll buy Kolin because I love the makeup and her loose hair <3

Lulu

So... Crush Counters...

Okay I get why people are hating on Akuma's Crouching Fierce...

But are there any other problematic Crush Counter moves ? I think Menat's Standing Hard Punch is also one....

I think people are struggling with CC's because they keep trying to force Footsies... and the characters with good CC's are simply not going to let that happen...

I think you're suppose to be jumping over Crush Counter Buttons... especially the really good ones... alot f people seem to want to them to be punishable on block...

Really you're not suppose to be blocking them anyway, you're suppose to circumvent them all together and as far as I know, other than Bison's Standing Hard Kick, most "abusable" Crush Counters happen at around jump distance.... so whenever you're at the distance (keep in mind I play Cammy and Mika so I have some control over my jump distance).... simply jump forward preemptively and land on top of them for a full combo.

Now against Akuma this is questionable because his Crouching Hard Punch recovers pretty quickly and he's got a DP Style Anti-Air...

Its a similar story for Bison... his Standing Hard Kick is super fast and he can be standing beyond your cross up sweet spot so even if you do jump and even if he can't anti-air you then you'l still miss beause he'l be standing so close.. its significantly harder to scope out.

For characters like Urien, Ibuki, Abigail, Rashid etc I think those need to be jumped before we cry for nerfs.

Oh crap... forgot about Menat... its that fucking Orb... theres nothing fair about that thing... I don't know her that well so you can decide what to do about her CC.

Lulu

So uhm...

How the Hell am I suppose to be using Falke's Jumping Command Normal (the Dive Kick)...

VariableMiserableKakapo-max-1mb.gif

I'm almost 100% certain you're not suppose to be jumping forward and landing on the opponents head with that move... even on hit she just bounces up too god damn high...

I know this move has good Set Play potential (with proper timing) but in neutral its so damn confusing what to do with it (which is typical in SFV).

Ayt so... The good news is she can do this from Any Jump... forward, back, straight up, whatever... she can easily dive back down...

So the bad news is the height Restriction... obviously... that means no low bounces in any situation where it don't connect meaty and believe me... they're aren't many where it does.... and of course... The Speed at which she falls is entirely way too slow... its the exact same fall speed as The Psycho Feder/Jaeger shot.... the only difference being I think it happens quick enough so that she can block in time... but there in lies the problem... if I hop and come straight down... the opponent can process what I just did and take advantage and go on the offensive.... and I really struggle pushing opponents away with no 3 Framer... Psycho Kugel helps though... thats why I always have it charged... even when I shouldn't.

Maybe I can use it to avoid some tricky bull shit.... just like with Ryu... Dhalsim gets wise and tries to Anti-Air me with a Super Fireball and I just Heavy Tatsu over that shit.... did the same thing twice to G aswel. But that's text book... thats the first thing they teach you in Orientation.... when the screen freezes Heavy Tatsu as soon as you can move again.... EX Tatsu if it looks really bad.

Does Falke's Dive Kick have that going for it... I mean I could stop just short of The Dhalsim's Fireball but what would I do when I'm underneath it... With Dhalsim winding up a nice long range poke to make sure it hits me.

Fredi

A lot of leaked info in Street Fighter V Arcade Edition

Ryu, M. Bison, Birdie and Abigail will get nostalgic and classic costumes

Ryu get his original look from Street Fighter 1 and Street Fighter II
M. Bison his costumes from Street Fighter II and Street Fighter Alpha
Birdie his costume from Street Fighter 1
Abigail his look from Final Fight

So, Charlie Nash his costume from Cannon Spike, Juri and FANG they will be Mechas!!
And news costumes for Cammy, Kolin and Urien

Finally Christmas costumes for Cody, Falke, Blanka and Sakura

I get that info from Eventhubs

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD