Scramble - Dual Danger Zone Activation

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
What started as testing environmental combos with Mila led me to find this little thing of beauty. The combo leading into the Power Blow itself is irrelevant, I was trying to get as much damage as possible at the time.

Not a fan of fight info in the middle of the screen but it's there because I was looking at damage.
INB4STAGENERF

Works with just about the entire cast, I haven't tested with everyone but I can do it with Mila, Bass, Hayabusa, Hayate, and Jan Lee very consistently (as I'm not good with anyone aside from Mila and Bass anymore I can't give combo/attack advice). Used Bass to show that it is possible. Weight classes will affect which attacks to use to get the second Danger Zone to activate while optimizing damage output (ex. Hayate can 66KKK lightweights and some medium weights into the second car while having to use a single blow against heavyweights because he will drop heavy opponents during the 66KKK).

BTW: With Bass after the I-beam hits the car: 6H+K gets you a face up feet away ground throw. AKA extend those combos. Do it right and you can hit a THIRD and FOURTH exploding car (I used the 9PP, 3K, 33P into the third car and could get a fast low in there while opponent is crumpling. Might be possible to hit both times with his dashing muscle flex).

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Christie's dash, pkkk works on midweights or lighter from the first Dangerzone..

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Yep. I have a combo with Akira doing that same exact trick that goes for ~230.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
welcome to the alpha demo ... lol ..
I even did a one for rig in my DOA5 Tutorial Trailer.. lol (bottom left)

(side note: vid 6 in the works .. hopefully will be out soon if all goes well :) )

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
welcome to the alpha demo ... lol ..
I even did a one for rig in my DOA5 Tutorial Trailer.. lol (bottom left)

(side note: vid 6 in the works .. hopefully will be out soon if all goes well :) )

I usually don't look at tutorial videos or game videos in general outside of tournament videos as I prefer to find combos and techniques that fit my style (as much as I respect you EC I haven't taken the time to check out your videos yet because of this even though they are generalized help videos). Another reason for this is that I don't want to screw up the way I currently play Mila or Bass and find personal ways to make even more improvements. I feel like I'm cheating when I use a combo someone else has found.
I assumed when I found this trick that there was definitely someone else who has found it but I hadn't found anything mentioned about it in my own searches.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
I usually don't look at tutorial videos or game videos in general outside of tournament videos as I prefer to find combos and techniques that fit my style (as much as I respect you EC I haven't taken the time to check out your videos yet because of this even though they are generalized help videos). Another reason for this is that I don't want to screw up the way I currently play Mila or Bass and find personal ways to make even more improvements. I feel like I'm cheating when I use a combo someone else has found.
I assumed when I found this trick that there was definitely someone else who has found it but I hadn't found anything mentioned about it in my own searches.

The tutorial series does not show any combo compilations for the cast. It simply goes through the ins and outs of the different aspects of the game... it should not harm your play-style. In fact, it might point out a few things you were unaware of and maybe help you improve in the right direction.

I actually stopped doing combo videos to focus on this series as many people lack the basic knowledge to play the game, and the manual and story mode tutorial simply don't cut it.

for guys looking for combo videos ... Ain from Taiwan has been doing a great compilation of vids ( all using ver 1.03a)
here's his channel:
www.youtube.com/866AiN999

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD