Request Searching for a specific mod or mods?

IAmJason

How many times have you come across a mod(s) that you really wanted to use and you have no clue what it is called and/or who made it (for giving credit for example)? Perhaps with the creation of this thread, we could help each other out. Comment and post pics about the mod you're looking for and maybe someone here could help you find it. Please be sure that the pic you post is linked to an outside source instead of uploaded here. I hope this idea is acceptable to the forum.

IAmJason

I shall start this off with a mod that I'm searching for. It's the swimsuit with the touchy-feely hands grabbing her...booba! Any help finding it would be appreciated. Thank you! :D
kokoro_side_ponytail_fix_by_azknaroj_df6729g-pre.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Thank you so much!! I hope this thread can help others too and I take it's alright to be here?
Yeah it should be fine, especially since you posted in the mods section xD I have my own mods thread as well too so that should help you find anything I may make too, Azknaroj is a friend of mine so I knew that was definitely one of his mods since he started to post his more recent ones!

IAmJason

Yeah it should be fine, especially since you posted in the mods section xD I have my own mods thread as well too so that should help you find anything I may make too, Azknaroj is a friend of mine so I knew that was definitely one of his mods since he started to post his more recent ones!
That's good to know. Yes, I have some of your mods and you do amazing work.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I've got the same problem with this one. Do you know if they're somewhere separately?
daec04g-ec73ddff-b8f0-46ac-a1a9-af6c14d7e6d5.jpg
Idk those mods but the picture Quality definitely screams Huchi mods, I'd search resident evil and huchi together and you'll likely find he's the author of that port

IAmJason

Idk those mods but the picture Quality definitely screams Huchi mods, I'd search resident evil and huchi together and you'll likely find he's the author of that port
Thanks. I was looking around the net about moveset swaps because I wonder what it be like to see Alpha-152 use other movesets other than her own. From what I read, it seems difficult which sucks

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD