Season Pass Mess

werewolfgold

Like, look at the sleeve. Come on, son. lol

1570362069038.png

Arcane

I will fully cop to being negative regarding the game. But, for me personally, it's very grating to see sloppy workmanship get a pass in favor of their just putting out more and more copy-paste from the last game. No, not just putting it out. Reselling to people.

No, I'm not gonna buy any of it. But as someone that has Hayabusa as a secondary (heaven forbid anyone gravitate toward a male character in this series [#WhensLeon]), I have to sit here for over half a year while his neck bulges out funny on the character select screen (something that would literally take 30 minutes to fix in a modeling program) while they focus on selling sundresses and bunny outfits? And then when they do resell stuff from the last game, they literally can't be arsed to adjust it so it actually fits onto the current character models? Come on, son. We all have eyes. It's just annoying that they thought they could get away with it.

Yes, DOA6 is fun to play. But, I also have 30 other games that are fun to play. If I can play a game that's fun AND isn't constantly reminding me of how many corners got cut, or how much they can't keep their story straight on their vision for the game, or how much they don't give a fuck about half of their characters because they're dudes, then I'd probably play that instead.

But, if it makes anyone feel any better, I don't hold my tongue when other games are screwing up either.

Devs (not just for DOA) do say that tag mode doesn't really get used if it's put into the game. But, the lobbies were definitely essential. If no one is making them, it's because the fanbase dwindled before they got put into the game. That's why you have to have your game polished before release. You only get one first impression.

I played tag mode, at least. lol
I agree with everything you said. I hope my post does not get misconstrued as telling people they need to quietly accept the flaws of the game unquestioningly. It would just be both more beneficial and less off-putting if these complaints were a little more directed to channels that will be heard by someone that might do something about it. It would also help if the few positive comments that do come up don't immediately get flooded with negative comments that have already been stated many times over.

Jyu_Viole_Grace

To be fair, females aren't safe from incompetence in this game either.

Most of UV mapping issues are from female costumes, alpha textures aren't working for more female characters than male characters, female characters bodies got nerfed with lower polygon count, Hitomi hair physics are broken, Nyotengu facial expressions are just fucked up in this game ...

werewolfgold

I agree with everything you said. I hope my post does not get misconstrued as telling people they need to quietly accept the flaws of the game unquestioningly. It would just be both more beneficial and less off-putting if these complaints were a little more directed to channels that will be heard by someone that might do something about it. It would also help if the few positive comments that do come up don't immediately get flooded with negative comments that have already been stated many times over.
Well, I can't speak for what goes on on Reddit. But, I think that the season passes are a particular sore spot for people. People probably thought that they were going to take the series in a new direction and it's just more of the same actions that led to endless ridicule in DOA5. Even the tweets to them in Japanese about it aren't that kind to them, so I don't know who this stuff is for. I guess someone has to be buying it. Even if the number isn't that huge compared to the entire fanbase, it could still be enough to be profitable in the end.

Also, it's not like I'm never cordial to them. Like and retweet. lol

Would you like a royal scepter so you can Knight him?
I DEMAND NOTHING LESS THAN BEING CROWNED K I N G OF FSD.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
It's all good fun at the end of the day and I recognize that. I just think there is a better way to distribute feedback than blaming other people's characters.

Arcane

Well, I can't speak for what goes on on Reddit. But, I think that the season passes are a particular sore spot for people. People probably thought that they were going to take the series in a new direction and it's just more of the same actions that led to endless ridicule in DOA5. Even the tweets to them in Japanese about it aren't that kind to them, so I don't know who this stuff is for. I guess someone has to be buying it. Even if the number isn't that huge compared to the entire fanbase, it could still be enough to be profitable in the end.

Also, it's not like I'm never cordial to them. Like and retweet. lol

I DEMAND NOTHING LESS THAN BEING CROWNED K I N G OF FSD.
I'm not much of a tweeter but I did just give your tweet a like :). Yeah the season passes are a bit on the pricy side. I wish they were cheaper but all that means is that I will probably not get them. I'm contemplating just picking up a few outfits for my main. There are way too many characters in this game for me to buy a bunch of outfits for characters I will probably never get around to playing. But if season passes ever go on sale, I might spring on them if they are discounted enough.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Last edited:
Has anyone been able to purchase Season Pass 3?

When I go to the Season Pass 3 screen to purchase. It is just blank with no picture or option to purchase.

Thank you.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD