secret moves

mousou

i have seen while playing against the com that he can do a 3p and folowed by 44p very fast.he had this move at doa 4 but i cant find how to do it in 5 .does enyone know how to do that?

shunwong

The computer does weird things. Once I saw Gen Fu doing a kick from backturned and I thought he didnt have any...

dawnbringer

The computer does weird things. Once I saw Gen Fu doing a kick from backturned and I thought he didnt have any...

Every character has front facing and back facing high punch :P:, high kick :K:, low punch :2::P:, and low kick :2::K:. Those are "standard" moves for every character, and those are not listed in move lists and command training.

shunwong

I knew Gen Fu had a non listed kick from back turned. I did it by accident and then tested it. It is 4K from backturned. Very cool kick too. It stuns on normal and launches on counter. I should try and find more.

PS: If this were any other character, it would have been found long ago. Why no love for Gen Fu? It's the smallest character board. :(

shunwong

I just found out that 8P can be followed up with PP (8PPP), which will produce the second and third punch from his PPP string after 8P.

Am I missing anything else?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I knew Gen Fu had a non listed kick from back turned. I did it by accident and then tested it. It is 4K from backturned. Very cool kick too. It stuns on normal and launches on counter. I should try and find more.

PS: If this were any other character, it would have been found long ago. Why no love for Gen Fu? It's the smallest character board. :(

that Kick has been in since DOA2.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD