Senran Kagura Bon Appetite
header.jpg

Senran Kagura 2 Deep Crimson
2937884-trailer_senrankaguradeepcrimson_launch_20150915.jpg

Senran Kagura Estival Versus
N3lPiHW.jpg

Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash
1482921349_EjioiZ-s6UU-720p.jpg

Shinobi Refle Senran Kagura (coming soon)
senran-kagura-shinobi-refle.jpg

Senran Kagura 7 (coming soon)
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Banana56

Some screens of the newbies
Senran-Kagura-Estival-Versus_2015_02-02-15_006.jpg

Senran-Kagura-Estival-Versus_2015_02-02-15_008.jpg

Senran-Kagura-Estival-Versus_2015_02-02-15_010.jpg

Senran-Kagura-Estival-Versus_2015_02-02-15_004.jpg

Senran-Kagura-Estival-Versus_2015_02-02-15_002.jpg

Some screens of the Hanzo girls and Crimson Squad Girls
Hanzo
Senran-Kagura-Estival-Versus_2015_01-26-15_002.jpg

Senran-Kagura-Estival-Versus_2015_01-26-15_004.jpg

Senran-Kagura-Estival-Versus_2015_01-26-15_006.jpg

Senran-Kagura-Estival-Versus_2015_01-26-15_008.jpg

Senran-Kagura-Estival-Versus_2015_01-26-15_010.jpg

Crimson Squad
Senran-Kagura-Estival-Versus_2015_01-30-15_002.jpg

Senran-Kagura-Estival-Versus_2015_01-30-15_004.jpg

Senran-Kagura-Estival-Versus_2015_01-30-15_006.jpg

Senran-Kagura-Estival-Versus_2015_01-30-15_008.jpg

Senran-Kagura-Estival-Versus_2015_01-30-15_010.jpg

Argentus

Is the game as cheap as it looks? I mean i've heard good things about it, but the visuals are very...."bargain bin-ish", which is usually a sign of shovelware.

New trailer
Nevermind. looks a lot more polished than the character models led me to believe.

lol seriously, they have an in-game GROPING mode?

omg you can slap their tits and spank them and they react.

That is hilarious

Banana56

Jasmine?? I thought that was young Sayuri

In a way she is, but Jasmine is Sayuri from an alternate dimension where shinobis are going extinct. So she traveled all the way to this dimension to escape captor from her world's leader, Dododo Craig Dougsen, the Dougen of that world.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Ahh Ryouna's animations looks more graceful than ever. Also that dolphin girl looks badass. I can't wait to get my hands on this beautiful game.

Banana56

Ahh Ryouna's animations looks more graceful than ever. Also that dolphin girl looks badass. I can't wait to get my hands on this beautiful game.

Yeah I also noticed how gaceful Ryona's animations are in EV. Also loving Kafuru too, she is my fav of the new girls so far.

This game looks really good, I can't wait to play it too. :)

David Gregg

So I'm skipping out on the Crimson 3DS game and really want to get EV (my first imported game! :O)

Was doing some research on Play-Asia:
PS4 version costs $67
- $7 for economy shipping (delivers between 4/2 to 4/26) or
- $15 to be expedited (delivers between 3/27-3/31). I live in the US btw. This cost differs depending on the country you live in (ex: $20 in UK, $24
in Australia, etc...)
Vita version costs $60. Same costs for shipping.

How reputable is Play-Asia? I'm thinking of getting one (not both since they are pricey) and having it expedited. Do products generally arrive on time?

Juihau

I don't really use Play-Asia for much outside of JP PSN codes, personally. I did get, like...two games physical from them, but I used free shipping, so it took a while... On codes, though, they've been very reliable for me. I've gotten them pretty much instantly most of the time, even on weekends, and within a day or two on rare occasion.

David Gregg

I don't really use Play-Asia for much outside of JP PSN codes, personally. I did get, like...two games physical from them, but I used free shipping, so it took a while... On codes, though, they've been very reliable for me. I've gotten them pretty much instantly most of the time, even on weekends, and within a day or two on rare occasion.

Thanks that's good to know. I ended up going the Vita route and having it expedited. Pricey for a handheld game but I figured it'll be a while until I can consistently use my PS4 and who knows when the NA release will actually come out. Not to mention I share my PS4 with my brother and I'll never hear the end of it if he sees me playing this. I need to ease him into the series first. XD

Edit: Here's a rundown on the differences between the versions btw:
"The PlayStation 4 version will run at 60fps and at 1920×1080 resolution, while its handheld counterpart runs at 30fps and 960×544 resolution.

For matchmaking, the PS4 version will support up to 10 players (but can also do 4-player matchups) and can only play with other PS4 players, while the Vita version will be restricted to just four players and can only play with other Wi-Fi players while on Wi-Fi, and other Ad Hoc players while on Ad Hoc connectivity.

As far as graphics go, the PS4 version will display all enemies on the screen, while the Vita version will only show a certain amount, including some that will be visible but you won’t be able to attack them.

The PlayStation 4’s controls will be the exact same as that of the portable version with the touch pad being used the same way as the touch screen, but there will be alternate schemes. The PlayStation TV will be supported for Vita, along with different touch controls.

Both versions of the game will have the same stuff when it comes to the Locker Room feature; everything from costume changing, accessory numbers (10), number of favorite sets (30), costume color variation, before-and-after Tenshin costumes, skirt flipping and peeking, and more.
However, the Diorama Mode [shown on the top image] and their scenes will have up to 5 characters on PS4 and the Vita will have 3. Additionally, the PlayStation Vita version will allow for camera controls during “sexual harassment” teases, but not on PlayStation 4
."

Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2015/03/2...ran-kagura-estival-versus-playstation-4-vita/

Not bad. I'm fine with the 30 fps as long as it's consistent and doesn't drop like it did in Shinovi Versus. I'm thinking that maybe the vita version displaying less enemies on screen and preventing you from attacking all of them at once is attempting to prevent a drop in frame rate.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD