[Sep 10, 2011] ONEC (Xbox Live)

Allan Paris

doaonline.jpg

DATE: September 10, 2011- - -> 9: 30PM EST,
8: 30PM CST,
7: 30PM MST, 6: 30PM PST

Whether you play for fun or for hardcore competition come join, and play with your fellow Dead Or Alive memebers.

Remember it is only online and this is your GAME!

Tournament Rules
+ Double Elimination
+ Time 60 Seconds
+ Life: Normal
+ Regular Matches(3 rounds a match): 2/3
Semi Finals(3 rounds a match): 4/7
Grand Finals(3 rounds a match): 5/9
+ Experimental Playground Banned

Prizes
1st Place: 4000 Microsoft Points
2nd Place: 1600 Microsoft Points
3rd Place: 400 Microsoft Points

PLAYERS

1. Rannsnu
2. NunchakuDeath
3. Raion eX2
4. JimLoveTessa NL
5. Kurosaki Jono
6. Awsemic
7. slidell boi 504
8. H20 Evil
9. xPS I Love Youx
10. KupoGod
11. GunzHybrid
12. sSeLDo0h
13. o Mr Kimchi o
14. o Masta Blitz o
15. IR E L A Xx
16. PR3SAGE
17. Master Leqend
18. NC Nightmare
19. syLnt avi
20. IxViolentKiSsxI
21. tekniqk
22. Rated R Inferno
23. Master Ari
24. TessaLoveJim NL
25. Sir Skeleton
26. SkyDawnandSun
27. jarang2
28. EvilDancer27
29. Reese 2 HaVik
30. target1995
31. Berzerk
32. Convening Note 7
33. j gonzalez 24
34. blackjdragon
35. I AresX I
36. UchihaSasukeNL
37. Allan Paris

Allan Paris

If you would like to be a part of the DOARR Ladder Board go to this thread and read up on DOARR: http://freestepdodge.com/threads/doa-region-rep-doarr.252/

I will be back to hosting online events for Dead or Alive and, not all of them will be offering prizes. Though all of them will help you build points in the DOARR ladder system.

This online event may or may not be recorded/streamed, I am trying to get that situated.

Allan Paris

For those of you who don't have any tournament experience, please message me on XBL or on here. I will explain exactly to you how they are ran, from the rules that you have read or have overlooked in the orignal post. I don't want to and, I am not going to sit and give this explanation during the tournament.

All you have to do is get at me or anyone that you may know who knows how tournaments are ran. Specifically with the tournament settings I have set up. Which are the standard settings for tournaments, outside of how I run the semi and Grand Finals.

Thank You.

SkyDawnandSun

This is SkyDawnandSun! I want to join! But I would like to know if anyone knows how to change your name on here! I did not meant to put my real name LOL!

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
This is SkyDawnandSun! I want to join! But I would like to know if anyone knows how to change your name on here! I did not meant to put my real name LOL!

Maybe you should ask an admin or owner or something.... if they have the time I'm sure they would take care of it for you ;)

Oh hey! Look at that, your name is fixed. by magic....

magic.

Allan Paris

For the players who are not on my friends list, I will be adding you later today. This is for tournamnet purposes, so please have at least one space open for me to be added to your list. If any of you read this before I can add you, add me then. After the tournament is over you will be removed, so this add is only for the tournamnet.

Allan Paris

Raion eX2, SkyDawnandSun, DawgPilez, Master Ari, and Rated R Inferno

You guys need to free up space on your list so you can add me for this tournament. I am not looking for players when the time comes up for the tournament to start. This is only a temporary add as I have stated before, you will be removed after the tournmament.

DawgPliez, i see you haven't confirmed yet, I am not completely sure about you but, still it would be nice to know if you can or can't, by now.

Evyone else I have added your tags and some of you have aldready added me, thank you for that.

Practice up tomorrow evening/night is when it goes down, LETS GO!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD