Signed out message in ranked search

Seigen

So after installing 1.02 on PS4 I receive every couple of minutes when searching for ranked matches or accepting throwdowns the message that I signed out and I need to return to the main menu to start the search again.

Curious how spread is this problem.

2zfpijq.jpg

QueenJakheiho

It happens after searching lobbys aswell but not so frequently! Before the patch i had to restart the game every damn time cause i stucked in the loading screen after searching!

Darth Lotonic X

I get a similar bug sometimes. If I search for a match without finding one for an extended period, I get kicked offline. Are you finding matches when this happens? If not, my best guess is that DOA5 thinks that if you aren't getting matches then you must be offline, and since you actually are it'll correct that.

Raansu

Happens to me occasionally on the ps4. Its done that on vanilla doa5 as well (dunno about ultimate) on the 360. Not sure what causes it.

Seigen

I can find matches, but if it's not fast enough I get this message; never had this problem on PS3 with Ultimate, I'll have to check LR.

Seigen

Ok, it seems to be a PS4 issue; tried the search for half an hour on PS3 and no signed out mess.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
I used to get it loads on Xbox 360 when Ultimate first launched, and when Vanilla had a prime time.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Thought I was the only one with this issue, but it does seem to be a PS4 issue. Gets a bit annoying at times, especially since the game recognizes I'm still online via the home screen.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD