Silly DOA fanfics randomly generated by an AI

kejaris

Standard Donor
When am I going to be invited to the DOA tournament?!?" Yaiba growled as Miss Monday slowly undressed to check the cyborg ninja's "systems". He almost wondered if she was trying to install a microchip in his body but then noticed the presence of the zombie's head. "I've been waiting for you… Well, as much as I have," Miss Friday growled as she continued her inspection. "I believe you are eager to fight, but I suppose it is worth knowing the cost. How would you like to suffer the pain of losing your honor as a fighter?"

Yaiba eagerly laughed as he continued to bludgeon Ryu Hayubusa with his zombie nunchaku. "You're so annoying!" Yaiba stared at Ryu and mumbled as he continued to quickly strike his opponent. Ryu did not try to block or dodge the attacks which still stuck around and they continued to pop up in any given moment. It would be hard to tell if these nunchaku were specially crafted for humans or if they had simply been permanently attached to him. With Ryu's complexion becoming even paler by the second, he was no longer able to see clearly and started to shake his head in displeasure. He needed to charge his Katana again. "I'm so bored, I just want to be with my mommy…"

Last edited:

LunaTheMoon

mr krabski a lap 10x

pause Key: Y

30 Finish

Stumped?

Check out this video, which will help you figure out which racetracks are quickest.

The Fourth Singleplayer Campaign consists of four singleplayer levels: The Tracks , The Tutorial , The Secret War and The Final Battle . In the Campaign, the player will need to complete all of the mission objectives in all four levels, with the Grand Theft Auto V gameplay elements mixed in.Once the player has completed the Campaign, he or she can then set their sights on the online multiplayer portion of the game. New features of the online multiplayer mode include the ability to set up Jobs to be performed by the game's various unique AI characters

i think i broke it

BeeLy1011

I..I...I'm actually traumatized, I made one that turned out so NSFW that I don't even want to post it here lmao, Literally all I wrote was "my name is Lisa Hamilton" and it automatically produced the most nasty raunchy sex scene ever with explicit detail LOL.
You can't just say that and not post it lol

BeeLy1011

Alright here's mine, I ended up making a Kasumi X Reader story that became a weird sci-fi fantasy thing lol

Kasumi gently strokes your cheek. "Did you miss me, Kaiden?" You only sigh in reply. "That's what I like to hear," she says. "It means you're in there somewhere, and it's OK to leave the Sanctuary to come visit me." You roll your eyes, not liking the way she says it, but Kasumi doesn't seem to notice. Instead, she moves in closer, and before you know it, you're on the bed with her, your head on her lap. You chuckle, and she laughs back. "Aww, Kaiden, you're such a silly kid sometimes." You don't say anything, too busy thinking about whether or not the escape was a good idea. "Not really," you say softly, hating the fact that you're not happy to see her. Kasumi reaches out and rests her fingers against your face. "What do you mean?" She waits for you to say something, but you don't. "No," you say, although you feel a small smile tugging at the corner of your mouth. "That's not what I meant." She sighs, but doesn't argue, and you know she likes it when you don't fight with her. "Okay, then." "Alright." She reaches out, tucking your hair behind your ear. "Why don't you tell me what's bothering you." Kasumi says nothing, and she doesn't get angry with you. Instead, she sits quietly and waits. But you still feel like a little kid. Finally, you can't take it anymore. "Nothing's bothering me," you say. "Everything's perfect." The last of her smile slides away, and she scoots closer. "Well, Kaiden, I believe in you, you know?" "Yeah, Kasumi," you smile, leaning in for a kiss. You're caught off guard, and you find yourself just staring into her eyes, wishing that you were alone with her. "Kasumi," you breathe, reaching out and placing your hands against her chest, trying to steady yourself. "I don't think -" You blink, and you find yourself at the airlock leading to the Aeries. That's strange, you think, because you don't recall going inside the ship. At all. "Kasumi?" "Kasumi!" You scramble to your feet, feeling light - headed. "I think you've gone too far. I'm not - "You can feel yourself getting dizzy, and you grab onto the console to keep from falling. "Kasumi?" "Kaiden, come here." You take a tentative step forward, and you make it to her side before you fall down. "Kasumi!" you say, trying to stand, but you find your hands shaking too badly. "Don't - don't touch me!" you cry, moving away from her. She stands back, watching you with a pained expression on her face. "What is wrong with you?" You nod, and you know she's right, but you can't stop the shaking in your hands. You can feel her hand on your shoulder, and you lean forward and hug her. "I'm sorry, Kaiden," you hear her whisper in your ear. "I've had a long day. Let me make you something to eat." "No," you say, because it's true. You didn't know Kasumi well, and you know you've made mistakes, but you've never seen her like this before. "Don't bother. You've never cooked before." She's silent for a moment, and you know she's wondering what you're talking about. "Well, that's because I never tried." She shrugs. "But I can fix you something. What would you like?" "Really?" she asks, because you know she'd never be that quick to offer up her own cooking. She's always been so precise about everything. You nod, and lean back against the console. You know the ship can move, but it's not easy to do it. You've never done anything like that. You're sitting at the station when you hear it, the faint hum of machinery. Suddenly, you see the door swing open, and you jump back in your seat, remembering where you are.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
giphy.gif

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD