Skullgirls Encore

indieanimator

In case anyone else plays...
Just got it two months ago & having a blast; playing it more than DOA. Can't resist the amazing 2D.
I'm high-beginner. On Skullheart forums a lot. Time to enter some art for Eighty-sixed soon...

SpellBound

Very cool. Skullgirls is probably my favorite game as of late.
Do you play on PSN or Steam?
Also, who's your team?

indieanimator

Very cool. Skullgirls is probably my favorite game as of late.
Do you play on PSN or Steam?
Also, who's your team?

Only PS3. I can play weekends. U.S. W.Coast. I'll send you an invite or invite me if you want. As long as our skill levels aren't too vastly apart. Band, Bella, Peacock, and Fortune. 1,2, & 3-person teams. Thanks for the reply!

Nightpup

I plan on getting Skullgirls for PS3 soon! I already have it on 360.
I main Fukua solo. ...Well... actually, I should say Fukua is literally the only character I know how to play.

WHY DO MORE PEOPLE NOT PLAY THIS GAME IT'S SO GOOD

SpellBound

I plan on getting Skullgirls for PS3 soon! I already have it on 360.
I main Fukua solo. ...Well... actually, I should say Fukua is literally the only character I know how to play.

WHY DO MORE PEOPLE NOT PLAY THIS GAME IT'S SO GOOD
I play Parasoul/Fukua XD
And yeah, Skullgirls is so so so good.

indieanimator

Thanks for the responses. I've been playing most weekends, and have shifted a lot of my focus from DOA to SG (I'm on Skullheart forums a lot). Guess I just click better w/2-D. I've moved from beginner to intermediate (I think), but will play with most anyone under 200 ping (to avoid lag). That way patient beginners can hopefully level up by playing vs. me or I can improve by facing an expert.

I've tried sending invites to SpellBound. Nightpup, maybe I'll try you again next weekend?
Argentus, let me know if you want to play, and we'll have a fun set (ping depending).

Nightpup

Thanks for the responses. I've been playing most weekends, and have shifted a lot of my focus from DOA to SG (I'm on Skullheart forums a lot). Guess I just click better w/2-D. I've moved from beginner to intermediate (I think), but will play with most anyone under 200 ping (to avoid lag). That way patient beginners can hopefully level up by playing vs. me or I can improve by facing an expert.

I've tried sending invites to SpellBound. Nightpup, maybe I'll try you again next weekend?
Argentus, let me know if you want to play, and we'll have a fun set (ping depending).
I'm not available on weekends on PS3.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD