So, I played NES Ninja Gaiden games ...

dg1995

Here are my thought on these games :

-Ninja Gaiden 1 has the best storyline in the trilogy but it's also the outdated one gameplay wise.(Their stories were great for the time they were released. Imo they had better stories than Metal Gear 1 and Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake.)

-Ninja Gaiden 3 is the best one mechanic wise.(Also no infinite enemy spawn was an improvement.)

-NG 1 and 2 have this huge problem that in the final stage, when you lose to each one of the 3 final bosses the game sends you back at the very beginning of that stage which is too annoying.

-NG 3 tried to fix that but it also added it's own problem which is limited continues.(Even though it added a cheat for 99 continues, it shouldn't have that imo)

-All of them are challenging. Every challenge in these games is like solving a puzzle.

TL;dr They are great games, I only disliked annoying checkpoint system in the final chapter of NG 1 and 2 and limited continues in 3 .

So what are your thoughts at these games ?

Dr PaC

Here are my thought on these games :

-Ninja Gaiden 1 has the best storyline in the trilogy but it's also the outdated one gameplay wise.(Their stories were great for the time they were released. Imo they had better stories than Metal Gear 1 and Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake.)

-Ninja Gaiden 3 is the best one mechanic wise.(Also no infinite enemy spawn was an improvement.)

-NG 1 and 2 have this huge problem that in the final stage, when you lose to each one of the 3 final bosses the game sends you back at the very beginning of that stage which is too annoying.

-NG 3 tried to fix that but it also added it's own problem which is limited continues.(Even though it added a cheat for 99 continues, it shouldn't have that imo)

-All of them are challenging. Every challenge in these games is like solving a puzzle.

TL;dr They are great games, I only disliked annoying checkpoint system in the final chapter of NG 1 and 2 and limited continues in 3 .

So what are your thoughts at these games ?
They're all classics. Really hoping Hayabusa is the final DLC character for Smash this season

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD