So theres a 4chan (I know) rumor. Thoughts?

DyByHands

So far that list isn't wrong....besides Honoaka being DLC. Not bad.
The Bayman and Raidou reveal dates are wrong. May not even have Raidou, we don’t know about that one. The next stages listed are seemingly wrong too. Those names dont really line up with the dino/waterslide stage shown. Also, the Phase4 talk seems off, as she is deluxe/preorder dlc. IDK, it all seems off to me.
Though, TN could for sure change things around. I think the biggest indicator here will be the name of the new female character.

MasterHavik

The Bayman and Raidou reveal dates are wrong. May not even have Raidou, we don’t know about that one. The next stages listed are seemingly wrong too. Those names dont really line up with the dino/waterslide stage shown. Also, the Phase4 talk seems off, as she is deluxe/preorder dlc. IDK, it all seems off to me.
Though, TN could for sure change things around. I think the biggest indicator here will be the name of the new female character.
they may have release things early and such to throw people off.

juliusxcix

The last Release Date trailer proves this leak is false, but I'm ok with the governor theme for Tina. Only the theme with her default costume, not the DLC bullshit.
ya the leak was obviously fake. I doubt raidou will be announced at all. I think he's gonna be a secret unlockable after beating the story. so possibly a 28 character at launch

Blash

So, is there any other sources that talk about that Tina maybe being a DLC character. Ive seen a few people mention it, and I'm wondering if its just down to this "article" or is it something that was confirmed else where?

Atahotaku

So, is there any other sources that talk about that Tina maybe being a DLC character. Ive seen a few people mention it, and I'm wondering if its just down to this "article" or is it something that was confirmed else where?
So far is just that "leak"

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Most people are saying that the leak is fake, but I think it's been pretty accurate sadly.

They got Raidou wrong, but maybe the person that leaked it got him mixed up with Bayman because they don't know DOA well.

juliusxcix

Most people are saying that the leak is fake, but I think it's been pretty accurate sadly.

They got Raidou wrong, but maybe the person that leaked it got him mixed up with Bayman because they don't know DOA well.
its very clearly fake... i think doa fans are so used to overreacting, they convince themselves to believe the worst. who would actually make TINA and KOKORO dlc. like, i have to laugh.

DyByHands

its very clearly fake... i think doa fans are so used to overreacting, they convince themselves to believe the worst. who would actually make TINA and KOKORO dlc. like, i have to laugh.
At this point I too think its all pretty fake. However, I wouldn’t be surprised to end up with some veteran characters being dlc. Especially certain females. Though I of course want them to be part of the base roster.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD