Socially Awkward Fighter (ie I need PSN Friends)

OSTCarmine

Good day kind sirs

I need some DOA playing friends to add me on PSN. My game needs work and random people are not really gonna help me in this regard. I dont know where else to put this, so if its in the wrong place or does not need to be in a thread at all, please notify me so I can fix it

im an Ayane main, if that matters at all

my psn username is FSDCarmine

bingsoo

Hey man! I feel the same way. I'm also all Ayane so if you're feeling like you want some mirror matches, add me! PSN is bingsoo :)

OSTCarmine

oh the support is overwhelming... it just warms my heart. will be adding you dudes soon, my data line is being upgraded atm... lag is a b1tch in my country lol

Ooobe

Feel free to add me too. :) Though I'm ot likely to be able to help you improve your game, playing me might improve your confidence. - lol
GG's Return of the Shadow. Man, do I need practice:oops:

OSTCarmine

Feel free to add me too. :) Though I'm ot likely to be able to help you improve your game, playing me might improve your confidence. - lol
lol, dont put yourself down bro. We all start somewhere. Besides, if you are not having fun, why bother playing, right? we all do this for fun (though some xbl users may disagree)

Ooobe

Oh, no worries there, I'm having like super fun-time FUN, I just feel a little bad for the players who are so far beyond my level that the match looks like my controller's mal-funtioning - lol. I wouldn't know, but that can't be much fun for them, can it? ;)

Ghosty-J

Oh yeah, I think I can go a few rounds : D
My PSN is Pltnm06Ghost. Add me whenever you feel like. I'll most likely be playing Tag 2 more often, but I can hop on whenever you feel like.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor

Oh, I remember playing you. Although I don't remember the matches. But GG. =)

PapaChow

Feel free to add me too. I have been trying to find people to play with other than my friends. We all get together on Saturday and play. So if we get a lot of people we could do some tournaments

KuRuPt

Premium Donor
Anyone and everyone feel free to add me. I'm not very good, but I'm looking into get some games in to get better. If you're in the same boat and/or just want to have friendly matches add me!

PSN: built-2fall

ErickBello

I should add my PSN to the list, I'm actually, all the day xD
PSN: le_automatique

We should do a meme of the title, it would be cool.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD