Some DLC I bought on PS3 is not showing up as owned on PS4

Cla

Standard Donor
I bought every DLC costume on PS3. Like 99% of them work fine and show up as owned ("Free") on PS4. But the following costumes are NOT showing up as "Free" on PS4:

Ayane's Hot Getaway
Christie's Hot Getaway
Helena's Hot Getaway
Hitomi's Hot Getaway
Kasumi's Hot Getaway
Kokoro's Hot Getaway
Leifang's Hot Getaway
Lisa's Hot Getaway
Mila's Hot Getaway
Pai's Hot Getaway
Sarah's Hot Getaway
Tina's Hot Getaway
Tina's Nurse Costume (EDIT: This costume seems to be fixed as of 2/26/15)

And before you ask, yes I know for an absolute fact I own all of this DLC on PS3. I even double checked the PS3 Store and these are all marked as Purchased on there.

Anyone else having problems with these costumes or any other ones?

Last edited:

Cla

Standard Donor
None of the sets are marked as Free on PS4, even the sets where every individual costume is shown as Free. (And despite the fact that the sets are what I always bought on PS3) Though a set will change to Purchased after I had downloaded all the individual costumes in that set.

Last edited:

Cla

Standard Donor
Can anyone confirm that the aforementioned DLCs show up as Free if you own them on PS3? I know they're supposed. I mean as in is there anyone who has those DLCs on PS3 and can say that they did indeed show up as Free on their PS4?

Kyo

Go to http://store.sonyentertainmentnework.com
I got all my purchased DLC including Core fighter characters, Music, New Blood, and Hot Getaway for free. Mila Schoolgirl Costume is showing Unavailable for some reason, but Nurse Tina Costume is Fine and I see a Season Pass for $90... future content yes?

mpgeist

Standard Donor
I'm having the same issue with Hot Getaway too (pack or individual, doesn't matter). I sent them an email but I doubt if I'll get any help on it.

ChrisArmoun

I just recently sent an email on this exact pack. I'm also having a problem with the Hot Getaway pack. All of my other DLC carried over except that one. Hopefully, i'll get some feedback from them on it.

Cla

Standard Donor
I'm beginning to suspect that the issue with Hot Getaway is probably related to buying those costumes for DOA5/Plus instead of Ultimate.

Go to http://store.sonyentertainmentnework.com
I got all my purchased DLC including Core fighter characters, Music, New Blood, and Hot Getaway for free. Mila Schoolgirl Costume is showing Unavailable for some reason, but Nurse Tina Costume is Fine and I see a Season Pass for $90... future content yes?
The website is still showing that I need pay for those DLCs I already bought on PS3. Mila's Schoolgirl costume worked fine for me. Though there's this Ragnarok Odyssey costume for Kasumi that shows up as Unavailable. I don't remember that one and it was probably an exclusive bonus for buying Ragnarok Odyssey so I don't have it anyway. Yes the Season Pass is for future DLC. I'm hesitant to buy it with the current DLC already being glitchy.

I'm having the same issue with Hot Getaway too (pack or individual, doesn't matter). I sent them an email but I doubt if I'll get any help on it.
I just recently sent an email on this exact pack. I'm also having a problem with the Hot Getaway pack. All of my other DLC carried over except that one. Hopefully, i'll get some feedback from them on it.
Who did you send the email to? (Sony/Tecmo?) And neither of you had an issue with Tina's Nurse costume?

mpgeist

Standard Donor
I'm beginning to suspect that the issue with Hot Getaway is probably related to buying those costumes for DOA5/Plus instead of Ultimate.

The website is still showing that I need pay for those DLCs I already bought on PS3. Mila's Schoolgirl costume worked fine for me. Though there's this Ragnarok Odyssey costume for Kasumi that shows up as Unavailable. I don't remember that one and it was probably an exclusive bonus for buying Ragnarok Odyssey so I don't have it anyway. Yes the Season Pass is for future DLC. I'm hesitant to buy it with the current DLC already being glitchy.

Who did you send the email to? (Sony/Tecmo?) And neither of you had an issue with Tina's Nurse costume?
I sent it to KoeiTecmo. I don't think I bought Tina's nurse outfit so I can't really say. I'll have to look and see.

Edit: This email address: support@koeitecmoamerica.com

Kronin

In the FAQ about DOA5LR released some days ago, TN already stated that the crossover of the DLC between consoles will not be something immediate but will require some time: http://teamninja-studio.com/doa5/lastround/us/info_faq.html

*Note
Please be aware that we are unable to allow the carry over of DLC purchased for the PS3™ or Xbox 360 versions of DOA5U to the PS4™ or Xbox One versions of DOA5LR until the hardware manufacturers have made the necessary preparations. There may be differences in timings between regions and hardware manufacturers in regards to these preparations.
Additionally, please note that these plans are subject to change at any time.

I believe that this is the cause for what you are experimenting just now.

Kyo

That's strange, it could be a glitch from the servers @ sony because every download (excluding Mila Schoolgirl) history on my add on said "free" even the Ragnarok Odyssey Costume which was actually free
for those who hasn't purchased the game on the Vita, but other than the Mila costume no issue here. I recommend contacting sony on the phone because I email Sony once before when I accidently deleted $10 redeem code because I thought it was one of those stupid scam inbox from random users and got a response. This happened when the whole redeem $10-$15 first started ironically they sent the redeem code randomly to users before advertising it.

ChrisArmoun

I didn't purchase the Tina Nurse outfit so I can't comment on that one. I sent an email to Team_Ninja@koeitecmo.co.jp
The Ragnorak outfit was a limited time outfit that was available for free. Once the time limit they had on it expired, the outfit disappeared from the store

Addictrian

aaaaaaaaaaaaah hearing this is annoying.

tecmo and team ninja and sony know months before the game is released when its released and when to manage the dlc issues .

and what they do .......................they really need to work and get there asses off.

sorry for u guys , im from germany and here itss like the dlc is always not working the day its released and we have to wait and wait and wait .

i will see what happens on friday here in germany when doa5lr is released :(

Valhalla

Standard Donor
I'm on xone, the only costumes that I'm not able to redownload are costumes that I've downloaded on 360 using codes. (pre-order codes, etc.) Everything else is fine.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
For the ONE I have most of my single purchases installed, but all of my bundles like the Halloween 2014 that my boo bought without asking is not showing up.

I want to play as devil and succubus again. :( I kind of figured a problem like this would occur though, this is different technology and it has to be learned, so I'm not going to play Team NINJA for this one.

@Valhalla did you download any bundles that work?? And did you search for any of these in the dashboard store? Or in the Last Round store

I got Core Fighters on PS3 and only bought Lei Fang and when I got the ps4 version I was able to get Lei Fang for free. So I'm good on that platform

Cla

Standard Donor
Let me know how those emails turn out for ya'll.

In the FAQ about DOA5LR released some days ago, TN already stated that the crossover of the DLC between consoles will not be something immediate but will require some time: http://teamninja-studio.com/doa5/lastround/us/info_faq.html
That's odd cause every other DLC works fine. That's like 300+ pieces of DLC that transferred fine but these random 13 pieces are affected. Oh well, as long as it will truly be fixed as soon as possible. I wonder how it will be handled if someone re-bought DLC on PS4 before the fix. I'm not going to personally find out myself, of course.

Also, lol at this PR nonsense regarding future DLC for PS3/360.

"We are approaching the limit of additional downloadable content we can provide for the PS3™ and Xbox 360 versions of the game due to hardware capacity constraints."

Yeah no. I mean I don't care because I'm going to be playing on PS4 from now on anyway. But that is hilarious that they expect people to believe that this isn't a ploy to coerce people into upgrading to the next-gen version.

Also why does Xbox not have after it? xD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD