Some More DLC pics

AngryWorm

See, I can justify spending like, six bucks on a League of Legends costume because the game was free to buy. This feels like gouging - doesn't help they're all palate swaps or recycled costumes too.

:hitomi: is starting to cost me a lot of money

MasterHavik

Guys...stop saying recycled...it's been 7 fucking years they are just doing throwbacks. You guys acting like like the DOA game was only two years ago.

DontForkWitMe

also factor in these costumes are brand new to a huge majority of playstation owners who never got the chance to play the series on their console of choice till now. either way im not spending a dime on any of these worthless outfits. Theirs only one piece of DLC i will buy from you TN.....make it happen plz

Awesmic

Standard Donor
ifbuv9.jpg

Here's a better pic of Ayane's costume we aren't getting....
Hey, that doesn't look like succubus attire...

MasterHavik

also factor in these costumes are brand new to a huge majority of playstation owners who never got the chance to play the series on their console of choice till now. either way im not spending a dime on any of these worthless outfits. Theirs only one piece of DLC i will buy from you TN.....make it happen plz
Oh....so you want Eliot is short shorts?:D

Keved

Are these costumes released on the Australian/European PSN store yet does anyone know? & if so, how much are they priced at in AU dollars?

Cheers lads.

Guys...stop saying recycled...it's been 7 fucking years they are just doing throwbacks. You guys acting like like the DOA game was only two years ago.

I was just about to say something like this, i never saw the DOAD outfits so those are new to me, DOA4 was an xbox360 launch title so many people haven't play that game in over half a decade and PS3 only people haven't seen anything DOA related in over a decade.
I'll only get the packs I want but, new or throwback is good for me.
I guess gamers will always find something to complain about.

Martin

Are these costumes released on the Australian/European PSN store yet does anyone know? & if so, how much are they priced at in AU dollars?

Cheers lads.

Not yet, we'll get them on Thursday. Or really early Friday. And they'll probably be around $12-$16, since for some reason we're prone to disgusting large increases despite our strong dollar...

Sixmsj

I was just about to say something like this, i never saw the DOAD outfits so those are new to me, DOA4 was an xbox360 launch title so many people haven't play that game in over half a decade and PS3 only people haven't seen anything DOA related in over a decade.
I'll only get the packs I want but, new or throwback is good for me.
I guess gamers will always find something to complain about.
Yup, you see it in every forum about every game. They can't just be happy. ._.

I'm looking forward to these DLC costumes. The price doesn't seem too bad to me considering those CE costumes were going for 30+ on ebay awhile ago -_-

Again, just happy we're getting any DLC at all.

MCDOA

Not really liking these DLC outfits.

First of all, what's with giving multiple characters the same outfit?
Just either give them new ones, or outfits from previous games.
Second of all, I would like for every character to get a new outfit.not just a few.
Even though I don't really like Helena's outfit, I'm glad she's included again. From all the girls she usually ends up with the fewest outfits.

DjDeathCool

I was really expecting to get to download these costumes before I had to go to work today... Guess that isn't happening... :/

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I'm purposefully not buying the cat pack so I don't have to see people wearing the stupid things. I'll buy the one with Hayabusa's costume in it. Possibly the other one, too, even though none of the costumes are appealing to me.

Stikku

...who thought "hey, Ayane in overalls without a bra or a shirt totally makes sense with what she would like to wear!" Oh, wait, no one at Team Ninja would think like that...
Has it dawned upon everyone that "Team Ninja" did not make DOA5?

TRI Mike

I'm purposefully not buying the cat pack so I don't have to see people wearing the stupid things. I'll buy the one with Hayabusa's costume in it. Possibly the other one, too, even though none of the costumes are appealing to me.

This is exactly what I'm doing.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD