Special D-Net|Blank October Kumite tonight! (Streamed!)

BlankOctober

Standard Donor
So I've been getting a lot better (well, at least in my eyes), but I want to have constant competition. I want to have to push to the extent of my skills, and pick up on new things along the way. I've actually grown to love not only DOA, but the community as well. Wow. I can't believe I just said that lol. With all honesty, without many of you watching Perfect Combo's tournaments and not booing me off the mic, I wouldn't be as driven to be the best I can be. It doesn't stop there, however. The need for progression never ends within a true warrior. So tonight, with help from Unsafermike2002 aka Riceball aka Mike, I will be putting my commentating prowess to the side to participate in a special kumite! Yes! You should all swing by and help me advance my skills! Go as hard as you like. If you want to join in, hit me up on my gamertag (HFAxHaunted7). We'll be sending invites to the strongest players we know most of the event, but feel free to try and jump in. I won't run from ANY of you, nor will I instigate popoffs lol. And, if you're wondering, I will be on Skype so you can all hear my crying, raging, and overall hype in real time. twitch.tv/unsafermike2002 is the place to be tonight! - D-Net|Blank October

P.S.: I'll update if anything happens to poop on my plans on the Facebook Competitive DOA group page!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD