Release Stage Mods

Here you can put your stage mods (new stages or new textures)

And now I'm going to put my stage mods

new_tokyo_stage_v_1_0_by_sheikproject-dc4gypj.jpg

New Tokyo Stage V1.0:
https://sheikproject.deviantart.com/art/New-Tokyo-Stage-V-1-0-733104055
new_tokyo_stage_v_2_0_by_sheikproject-dc4k4mq.jpg
New Tokyo Stage V2.0: https://sheikproject.deviantart.com/art/New-Tokyo-Stage-V-2-0-733251698

Instructions in the links

I hope you support this thread

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Cool, though I was expecting introductions on how to change them entirely in the stage ads background rather than downloading from numerous links of custom made ones by the modders. You'd get a lot more bang here on the forums (probably) if modders provide details on how they did it to begin with on every stage mod they put out.

Last edited:
Cool, though I was expecting introductions on how to change them entirely in the stage ads background rather than downloading numerous links of custom made ones by the modders. You'd probably get a lot more bang here on the forums if modders provide details on how they did it to begin with on every stage mod they put out.
I will try to do a tutorial on this, thanks.

HOW TO SWAP TEXTURE OF STAGES
This is a tutorial on how to put your own textures (or images).

1. Choose the stage you want to put your textures, in this case the Tokyo stage(or Shibuya according to the files).

2.Open lnk_reshuffle latest version (get here the latest version: http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/modding-utilities-apps-thread.6328/page-9 )

3.Navigate to StageBrowser
Hqq0G7U.png

4. Select the TMC. and extract (repeat the same step for TMCL.) the archives they will be in out folder (if you want you can extract Sibuya 2 files).

5. Open the files with Texture Tool (get here: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ec6hz31s15fof/5LRTools)

6. Extract all the files.

7. Open the file what do you want in Photoshop. (for example this image will be on the big TV below, replace it in the files of Sibuya 2)
K77IhpD.png

so let's use this example.
Zf2Mv2z.png

This image file has 3 spaces for images.

So I'm going to use the first space for the image of Kasumi from DOA2U.

8. Click in File And then in Place...

9. Select the image.
wWOi8iF.png

10. Arrange it to be without errors in the next space
thR1cOy.png

11. Right click and select Place if you think it is well accommodated.
tG4G8gz.png

12. Repeat the same steps as 2 other images you want.

Final Image
wXvLIjb.png

13. Save the image in DDS. format and click DXT1 and save the file. (get here the DDS. plugin: https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-texture-tools-adobe-photoshop )

14. When you have open Texture Tool click in Move from TMC to TMCL, look for where the texture is, in this one it is called L_31, right click and select swap, select your image and click save.

15. It would stay like this.
DLOr5y6.png

16.Open lnk_reshuffle and go to StageBrowser.
Hqq0G7U.png

17. Select the TMC. and click Pick File, select your TMC. file and click in swap (repeat with the TMCL. file)

Final Result
8YVuh5w.jpg

I hope they have served you this tutorial if you have questions let me know.

jjinkou2

How to add a mesh inside a stage.

From a request of @DestructionBomb at discord channel.

Sometimes it's impossible to change the texture of an object. that's because the UV unwrapping is not flat.
here is a small tutorial to add a plane. we 'll change the window for example. That's a good exercice. then you 'll be able to add other meshes.

From this:
TKeaFfY.jpg

to this:

yNwAj8A.jpg

jjinkou2

The TMC tool are pushed to their limits so expect a bunch of crashes. They are coded to characters not to stage.

Here are the steps:
1) Collect all your tools
2) Extract TMC –TMCL stage with lnkreshuffle
3) Import tmc inside blender and add a new plane then export a tmcmesh
4) Add a new texture to tmcl with tmc texture
5) Insert a new mesh with tmc polygon insert
6) Correlate texture and mesh with tmc object tool
7) Reinject tmc and tmcl with lnkreshuffle

1) Tools:
- Lnkreshuffle

From dkr media file download : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9zi2gt8dyllaj/doa5mod#9zi2gt8dyllaj

- TMC polygon insert 0.21
- TMC object tool 0.32
- Blender tmc mesh import export
- Blender tmc import

Install blender addonas usual.

2) Lnkreshuffle
Select tab stage

Extract TMC and TMCL . Inside directory “out” of your lnkreshufle make a copy of both files. In case you mess everything you can revert with original.
d8K6am4.jpg

3)
Inside blender :

Import tmc

Check texture in subdirectory and extract textures.
g7d2fEX.jpg

Right click to select the object you want to change the texture. Take note of it’s name mesh: here its NML_tmp_brkwall_04_a02_0.

aaq1s3J.jpg

Duplicate it with shift+D and escape. Blender should change its name to NML_tmp_brkwall_04_a02_0.001

Move it to layer 4 with M 4. Change to layer 4. Select the UV editing layout and select the texture you want.

Note: here the window has a texture of 128x128 so you’ll have to change to a same dimension image.

TVufJTz.jpg

Now press tab inside the 3D view to enter the “edit mode”. You can see that the mesh is a complete random. Let’s remove those vertices and make a plane.

Press A to deselect the mesh. the mesh should be totally grey.(unselected)
We will remove all the vertices but the 4 corners vertices.
Press B to box select all the vertices but avoid to select the corners.
press X to delete them.

GyUsM8q.jpg

Now select all 4 vertices and press F to make a plane.

Press U to unwrap the plane. . inside the view panel adjust the vertice according to your image.
GQtTAbS.jpg

Now export your mesh with file ->export.

mn6uzvi.jpg

4)Texture tool:

Open TMC texture tool. Open your tmc file. Go to the end of the selection and right clik to add a new texture. (it should be 128x128 and DDS). Note it’s new index. It will be requested inside TMC Object tool.

Don’t forget to Save

WRZJhM6.jpg

5) TMC Polygon insert tool:

Open you TMC file.

- Check the case “Enable insert”,

- then add a new mesh and select the blender exported mesh.

- select delete and save. It will ask for something just select continue.
yz4YMiB.jpg

Ok now your mesh is inside the object NML_tmp_brkwall_04_a02_0 replacing the old mesh. Let’s open TMC Object tool and change it’s texture.

6) TMC Object tool:

- Open your TMC

- Go to NML_tmp_brkwall_04_a02_0. Inside column vtxCT you should see 4 (4 vertices of a plane)

- At column texture select the new texture ID (for me it’s 127).

- You can change the material at column MCol (here I select 10) otherwise there is too much light.

Then save your work and pray it won’t crash.
Dw4RPyv.jpg

7) Last step : reinject your files with lnkreshuffle
sij2s0J.jpg

Enjoy your new game.

Pheww that 's a lot of work with unappropriate tools but it should work.

Last edited:
The TMC tool are pushed to their limits so expect a bunch of crashes. They are coded to characters not to stage.

Here are the steps:
1) Collect all your tools
2) Extract TMC –TMCL stage with lnkreshuffle
3) Import tmc inside blender and add a new plane then export a tmcmesh
4) Add a new texture to tmcl with tmc texture
5) Insert a new mesh with tmc polygon insert
6) Correlate texture and mesh with tmc object tool
7) Reinject tmc and tmcl with lnkreshuffle

1) Tools:
- Lnkreshuffle

From dkr media file download : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9zi2gt8dyllaj/doa5mod#9zi2gt8dyllaj

- TMC polygon insert 0.21
- TMC object tool 0.32
- Blender tmc mesh import export
- Blender tmc import

Install blender addonas usual.

2) Lnkreshuffle
Select tab stage

Extract TMC and TMCL . Inside directory “out” of your lnkreshufle make a copy of both files. In case you mess everything you can revert with original.
d8K6am4.jpg

3)
Inside blender :

Import tmc

Check texture in subdirectory and extract textures.
g7d2fEX.jpg

Right click to select the object you want to change the texture. Take note of it’s name mesh: here its NML_tmp_brkwall_04_a02_0.

aaq1s3J.jpg

Duplicate it with shift+D and escape. Blender should change its name to NML_tmp_brkwall_04_a02_0.001

Move it to layer 4 with M 4. Change to layer 4. Select the UV editing layout and select the texture you want.

Note: here the window has a texture of 128x128 so you’ll have to change to a same dimension image.

TVufJTz.jpg

Now press tab inside the 3D view to enter the “edit mode”. You can see that the mesh is a complete random. Let’s remove those vertices and make a plane.

Press A to deselect the mesh. We will remove all the vertices but the 4 corners vertices.
Press B to box select all the vertices but avoid to select the corners.

GyUsM8q.jpg

Now select all 4 vertices and press F to make a plane.

Press U to unwrap the plane. . inside the view panel adjust the vertice according to your image.
GQtTAbS.jpg

Now export your mesh with file ->export.

mn6uzvi.jpg

4)Texture tool:

Open TMC texture tool. Open your tmc file. Go to the end of the selection and right clik to add a new texture. (it should be 128x128 and DDS). Note it’s new index. It will be requested inside TMC Object tool.

Don’t forget to Save

WRZJhM6.jpg

5) TMC Polygon insert tool:

Open you TMC file.

- Check the case “Enable insert”,

- then add a new mesh and select the blender exported mesh.

- select delete and save. It will ask for something just select continue.
yz4YMiB.jpg

Ok now your mesh is inside the object NML_tmp_brkwall_04_a02_0 replacing the old mesh. Let’s open TMC Object tool and change it’s texture.

6) TMC Object tool:

- Open your TMC

- Go to NML_tmp_brkwall_04_a02_0. Inside column vtxCT you should see 4 (4 vertices of a plane)

- At column texture select the new texture ID (for me it’s 127).

- You can change the material at column MCol (here I select 10) otherwise there is too much light.

Then save your work and pray it won’t crash.
Dw4RPyv.jpg

7) Last step : reinject your files with lnkreshuffle
sij2s0J.jpg

Enjoy your new game.

Pheww that 's a lot of work with unappropriate tools but it should work.
Good tutorial

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD