Stages You Would Like To See

My (Phimy) Do

Obviously we all want more cliffhangers

I would like too see possibly beach stage or possibly water park since we have bikinis lol

Mesharey

Freedom survivor (the ship from DOA:D) and add a cliffhanger in it, and beach stage, the one in DOAU was good.

NinjaRenegade

i'd think it'd be interesting to see an endless stage, kinda like a desert, or a stage with a crowd surrounding the fighters. Also some type of fantasy stage, similar to the Heavenly Garden from TTT2.

WiZzYx

Temple on the Mountain, Tokyo in Bloom and Seaside Market (DoA 4). Also, some stage from Virtua Fighter 5...

Keved

I'd love to see a fight aboard a boat during a rough storm, having the level tilt all over the place as you fight. I reckon it would be pretty cool being able to knock your opponent into the cabins below to continue the fight.

I'd also like to be able to fight in a glitzy neon restaurant where you smash your opponents into tables, chairs & through glass doors into the quiet side back alley outside. More stuff like that.

The stages are really impressive, you just want to see what else they can do with them.

Keylay

The White Storm (DOAD). I want to see some slope attacks again. They can add a cliff hanger to the slope as well so that if you knock the opponent down the slope, they can hang on and you can get a cliff hanger. And I'd want them to change the ice cavern below to the one from DOA3.

Seaside Marketplace (DOA4) mixed with the Beach (DOA3)

Aerial Garden (DOA2U) My favorite DOA stage.

Of course new stages would be cool though. I wish someone asked them Team Ninja about possible stage DLC.

Ghosty-J

Perhaps something along the lines of Lightning Storm from Tekken 6. Also the final boss's stage from DoA5's Story Mode. And uh... yeah. A couple more cliffhanger stages so the work put into the mechanic doesn't go to waste <.<

Dr Sexual

That aquarium stage from DOAU. Its was so sick because of the bowl shape it had. So you could be disadvantaged up against the wall but also kind of advantaged at the same time being at the top of the slope.

d3v

More cliffhangers? Not really, the QTE-like nature of them doesn't really add anything to the game other than fluff.

That said, I'd love to see a return of Demon's Church from DOA2. Also, Aerial Gardens and Great Opera. Maybe Pancration since it has that VF final stage feel.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD