Community Summer Jam 8 Pre-Registration Numbers

Argentus

Summer Jam 8 is a tournament that is going to be held in Philadelphia, PA on August 29-30. Big E is the man who runs most of the East Coast tournaments, such as: Summer Jam, TFC, NEC, Winter Brawl, East Coast Throwdown, etc. I hope this answers all of your current and future questions. Oh, and make it out if you can because it's really fun.
Thanks for answering! Can't afford a cross country trip though. Still waiting for something closer hopefully.

mpgeist

Standard Donor
Awesome! Hopefully this will be put to video, would love to see you all play!

JahAIive

Good luck to all of you guys in SJ8. I will be watching the stream and rooting for some friends there!

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Thanks for answering! Can't afford a cross country trip though. Still waiting for something closer hopefully.

You may not be able to afford a cross country trip right now, but as noted there are many tournaments run by Big E throughout the year. TFC being the most important for us.

I would recommend saving up for at least one of them at some point in the future if you want to get the full DOA tournament experience.

Katsu Hayami

Staff member
Administrator
Unfortunately I won't be participating, RenderingStar registered for the event but didn't click DOA5U for registering and is not on the list, I tried to message BigE countless times to fix this with no reply or answer to resolve the issue. So i'm giving my spot to Rendering if this is not resolved by SJ8. The guilt of advertising such a huge event and having someone pay money to play but unable to participate disappoints me.

Last edited:

kfad

:D I'm excited to actually enter a tournament and check out a new city! Should be a lot of fun ^_^

Madian

Unfortunately I won't be participating, RenderingStar registered for the event but didn't click DOA5U for registering and is not on the list, I tried to message BigE countless times to fix this with no reply or answer to resolve the issue. So i'm giving my spot to Rendering if this is not resolved by SJ8. The guilt of advertising such a huge event and having someone pay money to play but unable to participate disappoints me.

The maximum number of participants is slated for 128. There is a high possibility that you can register on site for the tournament if it is not at maximum occupancy. Otherwise you can re-register for Ultimate as it has free enrollment.

On a side note, I kind of wish there was pot but I get that this event is to hype TFC.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD