DOA5LR Support the PS4/PS3 EU Player against SCEE and Tecmo

Crext

Standard Donor
Well, good to know somewhat when the patch will air.

Just will be the biggest letdown if it doesn't come tomorrow now, lol.

ninemil

Standard Donor
Just will be the biggest letdown if it doesn't come tomorrow now, lol.

Patches aren't dependant on store refreshes. There's absolutely no need for them to wait till tomorrow. Only the DLC situation depends on tomorrow.

ninemil

Standard Donor
No but the catalogue for the Marie outfit lol!
Not that catalogues appear to make the costumes show up unless you have the DLC anymore, anyway. The PS3 version AI used them, regardless of whether you could or not, if you had the catalogue downloaded.

What is this crap...

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
It's being worked on. TN knows you're all frustrated and is working on getting things moving. The ball isn't entirely in their court though so have some more patience please.

QueenJakheiho

EU Store Update:
Ninja Pack 2 Catalogue
Ninja Pack 2 Bundle or single
Season Pass
And some sets from the Hot Getaway Bikinis what makes zero sense at all!

Overall still no signs from the DOA5U DLC as single item to carry over and transfer the DLCs...no surprise here!

ninemil

Standard Donor
It's being worked on. TN knows you're all frustrated and is working on getting things moving. The ball isn't entirely in their court though so have some more patience please.
Sony says otherwise. And this has been going on for months, long before Last Round was released. 'Working on getting things moving' has taken them almost a year.

If this were the US, they'd be facing a class action by now.

ninemil

Standard Donor
EU Store Update:
Ninja Pack 2 Catalogue
Ninja Pack 2 Bundle or single
Season Pass
And some sets from the Hot Getaway Bikinis what makes zero sense at all!

Overall still no signs from the DOA5U DLC as single item to carry over and transfer the DLCs...no surprise here!
Which store is that, as the UK one hasn't changed for Last Round, but has otherwise updated for other content.

QueenJakheiho

@ninemil

German Store usually the slowest from all lol!
However i agree 100% with you about what you say! Its even a good observation here on FSD and how disappointing that nobody here fucking care that doesnt involved with those problems means mostly all the US Player here besides my friend Goarmagon nobody tried to help! Just a simple retweet but why should I? I have my stuff thats what they think! But otherwise we re in EU should kiss their ass along, tired of this bullshit!

Corza

Standard Donor
So, the new characters showed up. I bought them, got the receipt. Now they're not in my download list and it says I haven't bought them. Oh, for fuck's sake. Now I need to deal with SCEE...

ninemil

Standard Donor
@ninemil...how disappointing that nobody here fucking care that doesnt involved with those problems means mostly all the US Player here besides my friend Goarmagon nobody tried to help!
Basically this.

So much for fucking community. Nevermind the fact that the EU install base shits on the US one for sheer size, and DoA could well be missing out on a metric fuck tonne of new tournament players, because the game still doesn't work online properly. How many people have traded it back in already? I'm sorely tempted.

At this rate I'll Steam sale the PC build and just mod unlock all the DLC. I've already paid for a lot of it twice. Karma's a bitch.

QueenJakheiho

Geez dont be so tsundere Queen!

Well its the sadly truth! Look how childish this shitstorm runs through FSD about the costume ban and thats compare what happening to us in the EU nothing but where is there support from this so called community? Why i called this topic like this, just think about it!

system11

Standard Donor
Well the season pass is in the UK PSN store (from dashboard), but you can't see it from within the game store.

However....

£73.99 on PS4 compared to £61.49 on Xbox One.

This shit has got to stop.

QueenJakheiho

I dont checked the game store itself now but even when the stuff appears only in the regular store we should be happy! But until no DLC Transfer is possible we re still the only DOA people are screwed up in this case!
How much € cost the pass on X1 it shows 89€ in the german one!

ninemil

Standard Donor
Oh this game is so completely fucked up.

No season pass or Ninja Clan 2 in the shop for me, but the individual Ninja Clan 2 outfits appear in the in-game shop. No costume catalogue for it, however. UK PSN, PS4. Will check on PS3 in a mo.

ninemil

Standard Donor
It gets better.

The game now doesn't even recognize that newer costumes other than the stuff on the disc have been released. All of the Ninja-Clan 1 outfits have disappeared from the character selection screen, along with Honoka's alts, and Marie-Rose's white goth-loli.

This better be because they've adjusted something to sit in line with the new patch, (that might one day appear, allegedly.)

ninemil

Standard Donor
@Corza - I've figured out why those outfits won't show up - because they're not connected to the game yet.

I uninstalled, reinstalled, ran a database refresh from safe mode, and after that, the costume catalogues for Ninja 1 & 2, Marie-Rose and Honoka showed up in the in-game shop, along with the individual outfits. But the game itself doesn't understand how to use those, because they're listed for Core Fighters, not the full game.

In other words, buying post-release DLC at the moment is pointless, because none of it will work.

QueenJakheiho

All DLCs are compatible regardless Core Fighter or Full Version atleast thats how it was on DOA5U on PS3 and it should still be working! I check it out after sleeping!

ninemil

Standard Donor
All DLCs are compatible regardless Core Fighter or Full Version atleast thats how it was on DOA5U on PS3 and it should still be working! I check it out after sleeping!
Another database rebuild, and Ninja clan 2 are showing up in game, but none of the others are.

4 costume catalogues installed, only one works.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD