Team Ninja confirms more character announcements post launch and secret unlockable characters

DontForkWitMe

Ooobe

secret characters? :confused:
"... keep them as surprises for those who purchase it."
Lol. It's a good thing gamers don't use the internet and this game isn't being covered :rolleyes:

DR2K

unlockable characters are such a pain in the ass for TO's. Wish they didn't go this route, nothing is secret thanks to the internet these days anyways.

Unfortunately if they don't go this route then casual reviews will rip them to shreds for lacking content.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
No one likes Unlocking Billy Kane and Saichi an hour before a tournament just because someone forgot the right HD/console an hour before a tournament.

Overall, not a good idea if you ask me.

Batcommander

Unfortunately if they don't go this route then casual reviews will rip them to shreds for lacking content.
Makes sense to me. From what i've gathered there isn't a lot of extras in this game, which is a big nonplus compared to the ungodly amount of fluff content TTT2 is getting.

PhoenixVFIRE

Like others were saying in another thread, maybe there should just be a code that is given to tournament organizers to just unlock everything in the game that way they don't have to worry about stuff like that. I think that's pretty fair and apparently other games have done that before so why not? :)

DR2K

Makes sense to me. From what i've gathered there isn't a lot of extras in this game, which is a big nonplus compared to the ungodly amount of fluff content TTT2 is getting.

It's the laziest copy and paste content in a game since MVC2, it should make reviewers glee with excitement until they actually play the content.

synce

Just Pai and Mila... I remember there was supposed to be 12 premium bikinis, and I think we've only seen 10 girls so far

But I've never heard of a developer keeping a new character secret.. If anything they should be the most hyped up characters.

Batcommander

Pretty sure we can expect Gen Fu to be on that "secret character" list. I doubt they'd keep Mila a secret character, since she's new, but Pai might be kept secret. If i recall correctly, didn't one of the producers talk about having one male VF character, and one female character? Sounded like he was trying to be discreet about Pai.

onelasttime

Just Pai and Mila... I remember there was supposed to be 12 premium bikinis, and I think we've only seen 10 girls so far

But I've never heard of a developer keeping a new character secret.. If anything they should be the most hyped up characters.
Unless they're giving Gen Fu a bikini.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD