Team NINJA sponsors Final Round 16 with $5000 to the Top 8 in DOA5!

Update: Team NINJA has officially sponsored Final Round 16, and has graciously given $5000 to be distributed across the top 8 qualifiers. So if you want a chance at the money or just want to show your stuff, and have not yet registered, there's only three days left to register for the event. Pre-registration has now closed, but if there are spots open in the brackets then you will be able to register at the door on Thursday morning before the event, with a lack of being seeded.

Shin Blanka said:
I would like to WELCOME TEAM NINJA to the FINAL ROUND family as our latest sponsor. I would like to personally thank Tom Lee for spearheading this effort for the DOA5 community as TEAM NINJA will be donating $5000 towards the top 8 qualifiers at FR16! There's more exciting news coming for the hypest tournament in the MILKY WAY!!!! there's only 3 days until online registration is closed! Goto www.finalround.org and register for your badge and games today! Also there's only 12 hours until the FR16 group rate is closed. Don't spend extra money when you don't have too.

Final Round 16 is right around the corner. It's the biggest and longest-running event in the East Coast of the United States. It's certainly an event which we as the Dead or Alive community should show our presence. That means everyone should be attempting to make it out there. Many of the well-known players such as Emmanuel "MASTER" Rodriguez and Jeremy "Black Mamba" Florence will be in attendance. So if you want to meet some of the original players of the scene, get some in-person experience, and enjoy the festivities of the event then I highly recommend you make it out.
With that said, pre-registration is VITAL to the event itself. Pre-registration will determine the maximum amount of players allowed in the event. That is, if only 13 players are pre-registered, then only 3 players will allowed to be added to the brackets on the Thursday night before the event begins; regardless of how many non-pre-registered players are in attendance for the tournament. So, if you know you will be in attendance, and you want to save a few bucks, then it's highly suggested to perform pre-registration of the event.

Below you'll find the Final Round Trailer and a message from event organizer Shin Blanka:

I don't know what people are waiting on but there's only 13 people that have registered online for DOA5 as of this morning. The massive amount of hotel rooms reserved under the FR16 group rate is not matching up with the low pre register list numbers, but I know we are going to have a lot more people at FR16 than the pre reg list suggest. I just think people haven't registered online yet and they don't realize that online registration will end in 18 days! We need people to pre reg online so we can properly make the pools and list them 3 days prior to the event so everyone attending will know when, what, and where they need to be during FR16. If you don't register online you will only cause delay's in the event as we would have to redo pre-made pools/brackets due to the overflow of at the door regs.

We at FINAL ROUND need your help to make sure everything starts on time/on schedule and pre registering online is a vital part of the process! If you do sign up at the door for your games it will be $10 more than the online fee. ($40 online and $50 at the door) Also you won't be seeded in ANY MANNER if you sign up at the door. You will be placed in the next available slot in a pool. We can't spend 1-2 hours reseeding the pools because people want to be lazy. We are trying to accomendate those that don't have a paypal account or those that won't have the funds until the date of the event with emergency door reg's on Thursday evening 7pm-10pm March 28, 2013 and Friday March 29, 2013 at 8am-12 noon, but that is suppose to be for emergency regs only and not for those who forgot to reg online. Goto the following link to register online:

http://www.finalround.org/register.cfm

There's only 14 days until the FINAL ROUND hotel group rate will end and I added more rooms so you guys would have a chance to get a room under the FR group rate ($93 per night) instead of the $150 per night without the fr group rate. Goto the following link to reserve your room before they are all gone:

http://www.finalround.org/location.cfm

I don't know if everyone realize it, but there's only 33 days until the hype is upon us shawty!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD