Team Ninja Twitter

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
To me, Mr. America came to mind:

mramerica.jpg

They should TOTALLY DO THIS IN STORY MODE LOOOOOOOOL !!!!!

I tweeted that to Team NINJA an hour ago lol.

Einzelkind

Ok, Mr. America probably makes more sense than Wario-Man. But when you think about it, Wario and Bass are pretty similar: Secret identities, Harleys, obsessive behavior when it comes to garlic/Tina. I think I'm onto something.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Ok, Mr. America probably makes more sense than Wario-Man. But when you think about it, Wario and Bass are pretty similar: Secret identities, Harleys, obsessive behavior when it comes to garlic/Tina. I think I'm onto something.
well when Hulk Hogan became Hollywood Hogan he used to get into the ring with a Harley too...

DyByHands

With all this Hulk Hogan talk I am forced to say... Brett 'the hitman' Hart is "The best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be."

DyByHands

Why I oughtaa... respect your opinion.

Ah, the good ol days of WWF (hope I don't get sued for saying those letters together)

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
grap3, you're the epitome of a negative nancy. There's criticism, constructive critisicm, and then there's shit my 6 year old sister does when she can't get a happy meal.
This was the comment I made towards Team Ninja on Twitter that Rikuto's freaking out about and was in response to TN's "fixing" comment:
@grap3 said:
Making something "useless" is not "fixing" it. This is a bad attitude to have as a fighting game developer. =(
Am I throwing some kind of tantrum here or what? I thought that was a pretty reasonable comment to make considering the topic.

OSTCarmine

This was the comment I made towards Team Ninja on Twitter that Rikuto's freaking out about and was in response to TN's "fixing" comment:

Am I throwing some kind of tantrum here or what? I thought that was a pretty reasonable comment to make considering the topic.
lol, i think in general ppl consider you to be the grumpy gus of FSD... you kinda are. though i will agree with you thet rikuto probably read too much into that statement... the devs may do so too

DyByHands

Nah, you guys aren't alone. I actually hated it, but my brother and father were like seriously into it so I was drugg along. It grew on me after being at the first "Burried Alive" match in Indianapolis. My little mind was just like, WTF! But, I always thought Brett Hart was cool... with his shades.

But, back to twitter, people are tweeting that there will be more videos this weekend. I hope this isn't confusion. Because I want more of Lisa and Jann Lee.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Quick! Vote Mark Henry and win a free T-shirt!
From my mouth I can not tell the identity, in the mask are hidden face of a beautiful woman.

Masukuman is a large body of people, is the new face of "Mr. Strong" again. He has something to hide have a reason to know that identity.

Of identity. Mr Strong has not yet been revealed. That he was shrouded in mystery, the day will come which will become apparent. "You would ○ ○" Please do not say so or.

This is more obvious than that one time Lou Albano managed The Machines (Ax, Blackjack & Andre) tag team and him and Hogan were pretending that the machines were Japanese wrestlers that they'd picked up from glorious Nihon.

"What do you mean that's not Andre The Giant? HOW MANY GIANTS ARE THERE?!"

Raansu

Surprised no one has posted the official translations yet...

Team NINJA@TeamNINJAStudio
[D-YS] (But fixing things when you find an overpowered combo is a LOT of work...) #DOA5

11h
[D-YS] Once someone starts looking for combos, they really get into it. #DOA5

11h
[D-YS] It's a lot of fun to look for combos during development, and I guess this is a special privilege that only developers get. #DOA5
11h
[D-YS] These features are really handy for my balance checks, so I'm sure other players will like having them to tweak. #DOA5

11h
[D-YS] We also added options for tech rolls, stagger escape speed and Critical Hold speed, so you can look for guaranteed combos.#DOA5

11h
[D-YS] Stuff like a network speed simulator to train for online fights, player control of the training opponent, and input recording. #DOA5

11h
[D-YS] (I probably tortured some programmers in the process, but it was for a good cause. :) #DOA5

11h
[D-YS] I play tons of online and training. So I've put in (almost) all of the features I wanted. #DOA5

11h
[D-YS] We also released some screenshots of Training Mode, so I'll talk a little about how we've powered it up too. #DOA5

11h
[D-YS] His secret will be revealed one day, though, so try to go easy on all the "It's gotta be X!" comments. #DOA5

11h
[D-YS] The other masked wrestler is Mr. Strong! And there's a reason he's keeping his identity a secret. #DOA5

11h
[D-YS] I can't talk about who she really is, but I can say that there's a beautiful face behind that mask. #DOA5

11h
[D-YS] DOA fans should be able to tell one of them right away. That's a new costume for La Mariposa. #DOA5

11h
[D-YS] There are a couple of mysterious masked wrestlers in the video we put up. #DOA5

12h
[D-YS] There are some character combinations that just gotta go in!#DOA5

12h
[D-YS] We weren't able to show much right now, but we're definitely putting in tag pairings that fans will get into! #DOA5

12h
[D-YS] The characters also have more tag throws as well as tag entrance and victory animations. #DOA5

12h
[D-YS] I'm really looking forward to seeing all the new tag combos that players come up with. #DOA5

12h
[D-YS] BUT! The tag combo is still gonna be how people do the most damage. #DOA5

12h
[D-YS] You don't get the chance to do Tag Power Blows very often, though, so I tend do go for it when both life gauges light up... #DOA5

12h
[D-YS] Once you land a Power Blow, you can't trigger another for that round, so it's up to you to judge the right time to use them. #DOA5

12h
[D-YS] But you can still do a lot of damage in one hit. #DOA5

12h
[D-YS] You switch characters before the first character lands the Power Blow, so it does less damage than two separate Power Blows.#DOA5

12h
[D-YS] They partner who's tagged in will continue with their own Power Blow. #DOA5

12h
[D-YS] If both tag team members have less than half their life remaining, you can tag your partner in during a Power Blow. #DOA5

12h
[D-YS] The main addition to Tag Mode is the Tag Power Blow.#DOA5

12h
[D-YS] We've really tried to design Tag Mode gameplay more for playing against other people. So it's closer to DOA4 than DOAD.#DOA5

12h
[D-YS] We put a new video up on the official site! Check out Fighting Entertainment! http://teamninja-studio.com/doa5/us/movies.html #DOA5

Raansu

I'd really prefer that Shimbori didn't fix something that's overpowered (buff everyone else to that level, not "fix" the strong character). Something being overpowered is a good thing imo unless of course it just straight up goes outside the boundaries of the game like Akuma did in SF2 back in the day.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD