Premium Donor
Source: http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/531/531823/

c20120908_doa5_04_cs1w1_590x.jpg

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Sigh... much like the online play, better get used to seeing swimsuits all the time..

Fun matches though, though i didn't see the Helena player in the first vid hold any other hit level but low...

Can you add them to the media section please?

Paulina

Wow, a lot happened in the last five minutes. In order of reaction:
"Wow...Helena's looking so good. ^^ I don't understand a lot of DrDogg. I know she doesn't have the frames advantage. And I know the discrepancy between DOA4 god tier and DOA5, but...shee. Girl decimated that Lisa player (inb4 but it's Lisa)."

"OMG. *screams* *double take, then screams again* HELENA HAS LOOSE HAIR." :Bradwong:

Daaamn. ^^ This is surreal. All my prayers were answered. *tear* Now if only we can get a tiny post-release balance patch...

ChrisArmoun

Fuudo playing DOA? This must be bizarro world.

Nice videos.
Yeah, my eyes bugged when I saw him. He's always been huge in the VF scene, with is Shun Di play, and I watched him win SSFIV at EVO 2011 with his FeiLong. If he decides to enter the DOA scene it'd be awesome to see what he could do.

synce

They really fixed those legs up good... But yeah if I'm paying $80 for a bikini I'm using the shit out of it.

TRI Mike

grap3 and I have spent like 3 months trying to get Akira's knee and that fucker what juggling with it.

DR2K

grap3 and I have spent like 3 months trying to get Akira's knee and that fucker what juggling with it.

That fucker is the worlds best VF player aka Fuudo.

Helena without a bow. . . I think it's a little colder down under.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD