Tekken

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
More news:

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2017...haracters-no-classic-characters-be-added-way/

No classic characters as of late but special characters might be on the way, also this post has been a big hit lately:

16807517_254611051652035_5274803278659343014_n.jpg

Segata Sanshiro. Not sure what to say about this, the idea is pretty funny but eh who knows. If you guys don't know who he is well here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Segata_Sanshiro

In short, Segata Sanshiro is a Judo master who punishes those who do not play Sega Saturn.
We still have three and a half months left, which is plenty of time for remaining character reveals. Time to play the waiting game.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Actually uhh....special characters does not mean original characters lol. Though SF seems believable since Akuma is already in there, but that's guest characters which is different but can mean special as well. Special usually refers to characters that might not be playable to some degree but available to some format within the game. For example, back in the day you were allowed to play a hidden character in versus mode but you are not allowed to use them in any other mode besides that. Those were special characters. However they might enable characters to be viable in all format.

Remember Genra in the DOA games where the character is more focused on player one? that Genra was special and not at all playable in that form, but the term seems to be more broad here. It could be characters from within Namco's franchise to be included in there for the first time. (Ex: Heihachi in Soul Calibur etc and now the vice-versa.)
In that case I wouldn't mind that! As long as the character is special like they say and adds a unique element like Akuma and Eliza do, I'm all for it! It'd be neat to have some characters use a projectile or rely on a meter for example like they do.

I hope they also unveil more legacy outfits too, that had me so hype since I I was always a fan of Ling and Jin's T4 Era costumes, but I'm still hoping for Lili's original default, that outfit was imo had an edge over her lolita dress, at least in the older games. XD

And that new mode too...I hope it's either T3 style tekken force or tekken bowl!

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
In that case I wouldn't mind that! As long as the character is special like they say and adds a unique element like Akuma and Eliza do, I'm all for it! It'd be neat to have some characters use a projectile or rely on a meter for example like they do.

I hope they also unveil more legacy outfits too, that had me so hype since I I was always a fan of Ling and Jin's T4 Era costumes, but I'm still hoping for Lili's original default, that outfit was imo had an edge over her lolita dress, at least in the older games. XD

And that new mode too...I hope it's either T3 style tekken force or tekken bowl!

A special character that was viable and playable for all players is Shun Di in VF for example. He has this bottle gauge where the more he drinks the more damage he can do and unlocking more of his move sets. If anything, you could consider BlazBlue characters to be all special characters since they all function different and have different use of meter or concept in a 2D fighter. Perhaps Tekken might include more characters similar to Eliza and Akuma to function different in 3D format but still able to be play viable in 3D. Though again, 'special' is pretty far in topic that could mean anything within that particular word, original new characters is very unlikely but they won't cast off original new characters in the future.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
and fanfiction, Honestly though I'd of liked it if that was the resolution to Asuka and Lili's rivalry. Lili seems to have fun with the rivalry though while Asuka just hates Lili.
I honestly ship her Jin, I think they'd be good together plus I usually always ship my favorite female character with my favorite male, although judging by Claudio I might ship them instead.

Wait I may ship Anna and Claudio together XD
A rivalry for who gets to be on top, judging by these good questions...

asulilieverywhere_by_jayyl-d5lzxvv.gif
....SFXT and tekken comics is noncanon >_<

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I honestly ship her Jin
Stop. Last thing we need is Lili getting in the habit of cutting her wrists like some emo kid because she never met her mother...

I think they'd be good together plus I usually always ship my favorite female character with my favorite male, although judging by Claudio I might ship them instead.
If we're gonna go that route, you may as well ship Jin with Hwoarang.

Wait I may ship Anna and Claudio together XD
I take it back... Lee and Anna can have each other. This is worse.

....SFXT and tekken comics is noncanon >_<
Even so, it's interesting that in just about every guest appearance she's been in outside of Tekken (including a Digimon game), it's been implied to various extents that she's a lesbian.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Stop. Last thing we need is Lili getting in the habit of cutting her wrists like some emo kid because she never met her mother...

Even so, it's interesting that in just about every guest appearance she's been in outside of Tekken (including a Digimon game), it's been implied to various extents that she's a lesbian.
Yeah but you gotta also know that those games are noncanon, yuri is big in Japan so throw Lili into the mix and it leads to a lot of sales and views, I personally see Lili as asexual imo.

And also I shipped Lili and Hwoarang in Street fighter x teklen but that's because Hwoarang looks better in that game than in TTT2 XD

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Yeah but you gotta also know that those games are noncanon, yuri is big in Japan so throw Lili into the mix and it leads to a lot of sales and views, I personally see Lili as asexual imo.
Lili, asexual? As in having no gender like Piccolo from Dragonball?

Or do you mean bisexual?

Jadeinchains

Lol yep! All of this, and I was thinking that. Lili is attracted to girls all the time it seems. Also yuri aside... If she's attracted to girls... shes attracted to girls, It doesn't matter If they think it's just a yuri fetish or whatever.

Also when people say asexual I always think of the creatures that breed asexually.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Speaking of Harada, I heard he was playing Project X Zone 2 on his flight to Peru according to people who was also on the plane with him.

I think Harada deep down gets a massive boner when he gets mentioned in video games from other companies. How hilarious.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I would, Harada is awesome! He's legit my favorite Game developer since he also like Iori Minase from Idol Master! Plus this pic is A1:
l_4ec79ff953faa.jpg

He also pulls off the cool nonchalant glasses look well and you can never see how he's feeling, seriously his Twitter avatar is boss as shit, I'd wanna work for him he's really passionate about his game and I have mad respect for him for that.

In honor of him, I'm gonna customize Jin to resemble him with the glasses and beard option for one costume when the game drops.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD