Tekken

CFW

I hate characters like him.
He's ugly.
His fighting style sucks. (not tier wise he just looks so corny)
His Tekken 6 story made me hate him even more.
RIP in peace Miguel's sister she ain't deserve that
I hope Miguel beats his ass and I want Alisa to stick a chainsaw up his butt and just let it rip.
Then I want Jun to put him on punishment by beating his ass again.
After that I want Kazuya to take everything he owns and beat his ass.

I just want everybody to beat Jin's ass, he's terrible.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
lol what did Jin ever do to you?
To be fair, I really liked Jin in Tekken 3. Back then he kept his distance from kids like Xiaoyu, and had a healthy rivalry with Hwoarang, which would've made for a better crossover tag-team rivalry vs. Ryu and Ken in SF x TK... but I digress.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Honestly, Jin became more bad ass in Tekken 4. Hell, everything about Tekken 4 was heading in the right direction. Even the story was light on the supernatural elements, which I honestly appreciated. But then Tekken 5 happened and everything was downhill from there (minus the introduction of Lili).

Yurlungur

jin would be hotter if they fixed them eyebrows and personally i'm ok with him

marduk, now there's someone who needs to really die in a fire

Mavis

The new character looks really cool imo, love his design. I main Alisa and really enjoy using Bryan Fury and Dragunov for their brutality so i am glad they're all in but i am kinda worried about Nina, Armor King, Marduk and Raven. What are their chances of making it in? Kinda guessing Armor King's chances are rather slim considering King is already there. Anyway, it's looking pretty cool so far from what they have shown.

CFW

I think you don't have to worry about Nina at all. She's been in every Tekken and even had her own spinoff game. Anna is the one we should be stressin about.

It would suck if AK and Marduk didn't make it in. King has some of their moves, so they might be excluded. Raven I think it just too new and unique for them to drop like that.

Mavis

I think you don't have to worry about Nina at all. She's been in every Tekken and even had her own spinoff game.
Lol i remember Death By Degrees! God, that takes me back lol.

I hope you're right about Nina, Marduk and Raven, would feel kinda weird for me playing Tekken without atleast one of those in it but regardless what happens i still have three of my favorites already in so i shouldn't really complain lol. Kinda lucky really compared to those who still don't have their main characters in.

I wonder what they will do about the animal fighters this time.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Not a single Capo is in the game yet, and I main Christie. I'm not doubting she'll make it in, but if she's in the game, Namco really needs to confirm this for me sooner rather than later.

David Gregg

Not a single Capo is in the game yet, and I main Christie. I'm not doubting she'll make it in, but if she's in the game, Namco really needs to confirm this for me sooner rather than later.

LC has capmoe incorporated into her moveset so you could use her.

I'm still waiting for Bob, Lee, and Anna. :/

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
LC has capmoe incorporated into her moveset so you could use her.
If Christie doesn't get put into the game because of Lucky Chloe, I will literally disown that character. I'm not here for some fake ass flippy BS fighting style on a retarded Engrish speaking white girl Japanese pop idol wannabe.

David Gregg

If Christie doesn't get put into the game because of Lucky Chloe, I will literally disown that character. I'm not here for some fake ass flippy BS fighting style on a retarded Engrish speaking white girl Japanese pop idol wannabe.

I will feel the same way if Katareeka replaces Lee.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I have a feeling that Nina's Fluttering Butterfly (iWS+1,1+2) is going to be a tailspin. I wouldn't mind though, since iWS+1 is already a great wall carry on it's own :)

Then I want Jun to put you on punishment
For the sake of honesty, I really wouldn't mind lol

David Gregg

Now see, I like Katarina. I didn't even notice that her style is similar to Lee's, but her style is an actual martial art, Savate IIRC.

A lot of players are predicting she'll be his replacement which would really kill this game for me since he's been my main since T5. I'm okay with new characters but not as replacements for old ones...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
As long as Lili and Jin are in the game, i'm all set. Im not liking the fact however that LC has way longer hair than Lili.... I've always liked to think of Lili as the lone rapunzel, but not anymore :(

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Character Predictions:
Christie, or Eddy (I prefer Eddy, and he is more important to the story, but why not both? Their throws are unique xD)
Jin (This is definite. Come on bro, He hasn't yet ridden of the Devil Gene yet.)
Bob. Too new to scrap.
Julia (What is her purpose in the story? I actually forgot) The fighting style is just too iconic to lose. Get out of here with that Jaycee shit.
AK. Now that we know that he's not dead, It's safe to say that he could make a return.
Lee. EXCELLENT.
Anna. She can't go, not like this...
Baek might get scrapped, as he died in T6. So did Wang. Their moves may be given ti their predecessors, Hwoarang and Xiaoyu. It only makes sense.
Raven is helping Jin out at this moment, so I see him coming back for the end of the Mishima Saga.
Zafina. She knows something about the Devil Gene that the Mishimas don't. She builds plot, man.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD