TFC2013 TEAM NINJA SPECIAL EVENT: NEW SCHOOL VS OLD SCHOOL (VOTE FOR NEW HERE)

Seigfreid

XCaLibur BLadeZ - DOA5 prodigy
ElectrifiedMann - His Helena is up there with Bladez's and his Christie + Sarah are also extremely good.
CrazySteady - Best Sarah I know of and can play pretty much the whole cast to a high level.
Mr. Kwiggle - Great Christie, had an epic final vs Bladez at Ectv

RoboJoe

Xcal - for Helena/Alpha
Mr. Kwiggle - for Christie
CrazySteady - for Sarah
EMann - his characters are already represented, but I ran out of names, plus he can get the win.

lopedo

Emann- A very good and sometimes underrated player.
Xcaliber Bladez- Tournament consistent, top places, has won a LOT of tournaments. YOU NEED THIS GUY!
Mr Kwiggle- Great technical player that understands the game.
CrazySteady- Aside from being the best dad in the world, he's a great player.

ScattereDreams

CrazySteady - Versitile with a variety of characters. I think alot of people underestimate him, he has great adaption and reaction skills.
Xcalibur - a overall great player. Well experienced with Helena and plays one of helluva alpha. Has some majors under his belt
Eman - Another player who's very versatile with the cast. But his Sarah is a monster, very stylish with her.

Haven't made up my mind on my last vote. I don't want to be biased when voting.

Pictured Mind

ElectrifiedMann - Amazing Helena.
XCaLibur BLadeZ - For Helena and somehow I love his Alpha too.
CrazySteady - Great DOA 5 player overall.

I'm not gonna vote for a fourth because I don't know these players that well. I don't want to make a bullshit decision and smack a random name in here.

Shade

FINAL DAY TO PREREGISTER FOR TFC.

www.tfctournament.com

WHY PAY 50 DOLLARS AT THE DOOR IF YOU DON'T HAVE TO?

Updates to vote counts coming on Tuesday aka DOA5U Launch day. Also note sawknik fox will not be in attendance. Please vote for someone else.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD