The ad that got me into DOA

synce

doa2hc.jpg

Anyone remember the print ad with this image of Leifang? I can't seem to find it anywhere, I'm trying to remember what it said. My horny little ass obviously didn't pay much attention to the text

AegisOrnus

PROTIP:

If you have the Dreamcast copy of DOA2, this and other images can be opened with your PC.

Huh, I totally did that back in the day. I must not remember seeing this one, I've always had it out for Lei Fang in every DOA so that might be why. However, this is the first entry where I really like her.

synce

The background is definitely right but this looks like a European wallpaper... thanks anyway!

Cla

Standard Donor
PROTIP:

If you have the Dreamcast copy of DOA2, this and other images can be opened with your PC.
I'm pretty sure you could do this with the PS2 version as well. I swear I remember doing this, and I only had the PS2 version.

Cla

Standard Donor
I don't remember where off the top of my head but it should not be hard to find. You are meant to find it, so it's probably in an obviously-named folder as soon as you start browsing the CD. The pics are just regular pic files, though I don't remember which type. (Maybe .BMPs or .JPGs)

Split Infinity

How do people get these nice renders?=) I also saw some great ones for entire DOA5U cast on the DOA5 board. Is there a special tool to use?

Kronin

How do people get these nice renders?=) I also saw some great ones for entire DOA5U cast on the DOA5 board. Is there a special tool to use?

I can't say it, however the ones that you seen about the DoA5U cast should be a special concession by Team Ninja/Tecmo (if I remeber well).

Split Infinity

It's a pretty complicated process to get renders. Also, there should be more pictures like the ones I posted in this thread on the dreamcast disc.=)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD