Tyaren

Standard Donor
I can't fully process how good this game looks. My photos:

51240276608_fce191a747_o.png

51239365937_e52aa3b069_o.png

51240843609_e7222bc9be_o.png

51239365442_1328ced63b_o.png

Jackie Chan Fan

Insomniac Games' technical expertise is admirable.

When the first Ratchet & Clank game came out, it was one of the best looking games on PS2, a console graphically inferior to the GameCube and Xbox. Big levels with many moving objects on screen and virtually no loading once inside a level. The second game pushed it further by adding both widescreen and progressive scan, features not every PS2 game at the time is added to the game.

And of course we know what they did on Spider-Man on PS4 up to Ratchet & Clank on PS5. :)

HHH816

More like team ninja just do according to the money payed by square enix. Doa7 for ps5 will be using the katana engine,more refined than 6

Tyaren

Standard Donor
More like team ninja just do according to the money payed by square enix. Doa7 for ps5 will be using the katana engine,more refined than 6

After DOA6, Dissidia, this and a couple other duds I honestly don't have much confidence in Team Ninja's B or C team or the studios they outsourced much to.
Katana Engine? That's the first I hear that name. o . O What can you tell us about that engine, are there games that use it already?

HHH816

After DOA6, Dissidia, this and a couple other duds I honestly don't have much confidence in Team Ninja's B or C team or the studios they outsourced much to.
Katana Engine? That's the first I hear that name. o . O What can you tell us about that engine, are there games that use it already?
https://chizai-watch.com/t/2021026771,

it's a new engine trademark by KT. more likely belong to team ninja based on it's name

so far no games yet since it's only registered early this year.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD