THE BEST HITOMI PLAYER'S GUIDE TO HITOMI PART 1: TOP TEN MOVES

P1naatt1ke1tt0

JESUS IS LORD AND THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD!

Next up is me uploading the WHOLE HITOMI FRAME DATA to the wiki. That's part 2 everybody. After that I shall teach you all anti strats or everycharacter from the hitomi perspective SPECIFICALLY as well as anti strats in general.

When your done learning everything I find/know you'll wonder why you ever doubted this characters absolute ability to do everything that this game needs to win.

I would like your post if your slogan wasn't all caps, bold, underlined and repeated at the top and bottom of your post. Could you make it less intrusive please? I actually believe in God in a Gnostic way, but this pushy way of spreading the word is too much.

xINFINITELIGHTx

I would like your post if your slogan wasn't all caps, bold, underlined and repeated at the top and bottom of your post. Could you make it less intrusive please? I actually believe in God in a Gnostic way, but this pushy way of spreading the word is too much.

Sir. Please unfollow me and ignore all my posts please.

P1naatt1ke1tt0

Sir. Please unfollow me and ignore all my posts please.

I won't. I'm a Hitomi player as you are, and I want to benefit from your knowledge. If you won't change your ways, fine. I had to speak my mind, that's all. I can live with it.

xINFINITELIGHTx

Hey everybody great news I now inexhault myself endlessly as no longer the #1 Hitomi player. I donot want the title. I am not even a hitomi player. I donot even use any character in this game. I donot play this game. I play another game. I play a game called

CONTROL YOUR OPPONENT NO MATTER UNTIL THE VERY END OR YOU MAY LOSE

In this game CONTROL YOUR OPPONENT NO MATTER UNTIL THE VERY END OR YOU MAY LOSE you simply donot CARE about nonsense such as tier lists, character match-ups, or even strats. You CARE about CONTROLLING the match on such a radical level that their is no such thing as anything but I AM IN CONTROL SO I AM WINNING

That means the game I play is

ALWAYS GET THE FIRST HIT IN THE GAME

The game I play is

CONTROL MY OPPONENT BY PUTTING THEM IN A SITUATION WHERE THEY MUST GUESS CORRECTLY NOT TO RECEIVE DAMAGE INSTEAD OF ME BEING IN IT

The game I play is

DONT GET HIT BY ANYTHING AND NEVER GET KNOCKED DOWN AND DON'T EVEN GET HIT BY STRINGS YOU MUST BLOCK OR YOU ARE NOT IN CONTROL

So much so that this whole post is useless to me. The only thing useful about this post is that it tells you that I am no longer a hitomi player.

Yes. I will pick hitomi endlessly.
Yes, that is the only character I pick seriously.
Yes, that means it seems as if nothing is changing.

No, everything is changing. I am playing this game radically WRONG every moment I donot decide that controlling the opponent no matter what is the most important thing in the world.

No evo2k6 win. No 9+ years of playing this game. And no 2 years of not playing the game mean anything before this radical TRUTH of DOA.

DOA is CONTROL.
CONTROL is ACCEPTANCE.

ACCEPT. THINK. DO. MEANS CONTROL THINK DO.

Never inexhault a word I have said. Because if you inexhault a single word you inexhault the highest understanding that DOA has to offer.

THE END

Kokomi

I'm lost with light's most recent post. But does anyone know any good tools in Hitomi to open up blocking opponents in DOA5U?

Raansu

6h+p and hope they duck or side step so you can hit them with a tracking mid and that's about it.

Hikari-Senca

I'd also like to add that you can also throw them with 33T or 6T them again if they decide to just stand there and block. They'll definitely start moving after eating a few of those.

Saber

I wish Hitomi still had her 66T OH, that was a great tool to throw out after 6T.
And then Ein gets one instead of Hitomi despite the fact that he doesn't even need it.

DOA5U Hitomi only got buffed in two things: an excellent relauncher (meaning a better reason to build threshold) and a new SD stun that (almost) guarantees a launcher. Other than that, she still suffers from the main issues DOA5 Hitomi has - a shitty neutral game because everything puts her at a reset. The range on her 46P got nerfed too. :/

Which is why I'm maining Momiji now. I'll still play Hitomi, just not as often.

CatzDaLegit

Tina Purist
Premium Donor
Man I read this shi because I was looking for some Hitomi info, and like man. This sure brings me back to the great J.O. days filled with Own3d Posts and shi. I miss those posts haha. Too bad they were never saved.

xINFINITELIGHTx

fool how dare you talk about my liast internet name! it is taboo to talk about my last internet name! you whoy would dlare talk about my liast internet name will now suffer and perish in your own foolishness! you are no longer allowed to read a single one of my posts and now you are OWNED!

CatzDaLegit

Tina Purist
Premium Donor
fool how dare you talk about my liast internet name! it is taboo to talk about my last internet name! you whoy would dlare talk about my liast internet name will now suffer and perish in your own foolishness! you are no longer allowed to read a single one of my posts and now you are OWNED!

InfiniteLight never own3d though so I do not fear him unlike the times of DOA4 JO where the power of the phoenix struck fear into many a kn3wb.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD