The Complain about Mila's Costumes Thread

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Okay, most Mila fans are happy with this costume, it's only one person overreacting cause their design didn't make it.
Can this thread please be deleted before TN decides to never makes a costume contest ever again please?

Argentus

Okay, most Mila fans are happy with this costume, it's only one person overreacting cause their design didn't make it.
Can this thread please be deleted before TN decides to never makes a costume contest ever again please?
1) no, that's not what's going on. I was irritated not because mine didn't male it in, but because what did make it in is one if the ones I specifically didn't like and hoped didn't make it in
2) ask brute. He's the one who made this thread.

Lady Tengu

mila.png

emma-stone-says-oh-yea.gif

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
I have no objections towards the Mila outfits... I like alot of them.
Its just the last one .... the mummy... Its so bad... its not like the Momiji one was any popular, so why repeat a bad design?

The fans submitted great designs and she deserved the same recognition that other characters got.

(don't get me started on Leon... but the ability to put glasses in his outfit redeems it. lol)

Koor

I actually like this new outfit. Compared to alot of her other ones, this is almost a blessing -____- That last halloween costume........i just have to ask "Y u do dis, TN?"

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD