The Complain about Mila's Costumes Thread

Argentus

No, they are not. XD The artbook was one of my presents for winning the costume contest. Mila wasn't illustrated that detailed in the book. These must come from somewhere else. :( Oh, I see an IGN logo... It must be screen captures from some video...
Then I dunno, I just googled the pictures lol. Could a sworn I saw the pics in the book in my box case for vanilla..

Also, something just dawned on me. She looks like a totally different girl with the cute new hair..so.....that hair can go with the "cute" outfits that don't make sense on her!

Bam, brand new character, lol.

I shall call her Elisa. Or Carrie. Not sure yet.

Kiraragirl200

No, they are not. XD The artbook was one of my presents for winning the costume contest. Mila wasn't illustrated that detailed in the book. These must come from somewhere else. :( Oh, I see an IGN logo... It must be screen captures from some video...

It's Mila's concept art. It can be found in DOA5 Vanilla's artbook
1351841853-037.jpg

I actually kinda like Mila's new outfit, I think it suits her (I think it would look better with her hair messier and without the glasses tho.)

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Lol, thanks! XD I own this art book. I meant, where are these very detailed concepts of Mila from. But I found them now. ;) They are shown in the Fighters Chronicles documentary of IGN.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Honestly, I like Mila's new outfit. I think it suits the character. Then again, not much is known about the character to begin with, other than the fact she admires the Armstrongs and that she's supposed to be somewhat of a "tomboy". But then again, look at her Casual costume. It obviously means that Mila has a feminine side to her that she sometimes like to show, despite being an MMA fighter.

Argentus

Honestly, I like Mila's new outfit. I think it suits the character. Then again, not much is known about the character to begin with, other than the fact she admires the Armstrongs and that she's supposed to be somewhat of a "tomboy". But then again, look at her Casual costume. It obviously means that Mila has a feminine side to her that she sometimes like to show, despite being an MMA fighter.
I'm sure I'll warm up to it. But right noe I'm mad because no pants lol.

Also the timing of the reveal was horrific and it traumatized me :(

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I'm sure I'll warm up to it. But right noe I'm mad because no pants lol.

Also the timing of the reveal was horrific and it traumatized me :(
Chin up buddy. Just be happy that Mila hasn't been forgotten by the developers. I mean, think of all the Lisa fans who had to wait until the second Halloween pack to get a new costume for her.

Argentus

We are here for you.

*Stands up*

Hi, my name is Argentus and I had hopes for appropriate costumes for two years.

Chin up buddy. Just be happy that Mila hasn't been forgotten by the developers. I mean, think of all the Lisa fans who had to wait until the second Halloween pack to get a new costume for her.
Lisa has fans? (Kidding lol)

But yeah... ten can't seem to figure out what they wanna do with mila and lisa

Hurricane Rev

I personally think her new costume looks cool. It may not look exciting but I think it suits her and I hope that mila will get some more cooler costumes in Last Round.

EDIT: Also, Couldn't all of this go in the General Discussion? Can anyone merge the two threads together?

Argentus

I personally think her new costume looks cool. It may not look exciting but I think it suits her and I hope that mila will get some more cooler costumes in Last Round.

EDIT: Also, Couldn't all of this go in the General Discussion? Can anyone merge the two threads together?

It was. Brute moved all posts pertaining to mila here. I only really talk about mila or Leon and he gets tired of hearing it.

Xhominid The Demon Within

Like I said before, I'm not trying to rain on your parade and atleast you say the costume is good past the booty shorts(which again, reminds me heavily of the forum's need for Marie to have pants, which is still ridiculous to me) and I knew it would have came from the Collector's Edition, but I still can't help but feel that Mila is more of a tomboy in spirit, not heart.

Argentus

Like I said before, I'm not trying to rain on your parade and atleast you say the costume is good past the booty shorts(which again, reminds me heavily of the forum's need for Marie to have pants, which is still ridiculous to me) and I knew it would have came from the Collector's Edition, but I still can't help but feel that Mila is more of a tomboy in spirit, not heart.
Well with Marie its because people are really uncomfortable with q tween showing that much buttcheek.

I think what happened to mila is the same that happened to hitomi. They started out with a tomboy but then decided after release that shed be more popular as a generic cute/sexy girl.

Ahhh ok. Well I don't think there is any point in making a thread just to complain about costumes.

Me neither but at least the mila sub forum has activity for once lol

Well with Marie its because people are really uncomfortable with q tween showing that much buttcheek.

I think what happened to mila is the same that happened to hitomi. They started out with a tomboy but then decided after release that shed be more popular as a generic cute/sexy girl.

1. I can understand the uncomfortable part, until the costumes she always gets is so PC, it begins to hurt. Past seeing panties, it's not like you are gonna get something that can legit hurt anyone.

2. Again, I think the issue was that in DOA3, Hitomi mainly played serious because her dojo was on the line, so there was no point in playing it anything less than seriously. DOA4 and 5 mainly showed after that what she truly is. Mila on the other hand, hasn't really gotten anything that takes away her personality, just how she dresses, that's it.

Argentus

1. I can understand the uncomfortable part, until the costumes she always gets is so PC, it begins to hurt. Past seeing panties, it's not like you are gonna get something that can legit hurt anyone.

2. Again, I think the issue was that in DOA3, Hitomi mainly played serious because her dojo was on the line, so there was no point in playing it anything less than seriously. DOA4 and 5 mainly showed after that what she truly is. Mila on the other hand, hasn't really gotten anything that takes away her personality, just how she dresses, that's it.
Which is a bigger deal. All her defaults are boyish, conservative and practical, aside from the daisy dukes they added in Ultimate. Come dlc however and its all skimpy cute outfits.

Based on personality/ shown wardrobe, its hard to imagine her choosing to wear that stuff.

I'm imagining Tina forcing her to, like Litchi dressing girls up in Blazblue lol

10603230_1485398368377220_3704576717388721112_n.jpg

Which is a bigger deal. All her defaults are boyish, conservative and practical, aside from the daisy dukes they added in Ultimate. Come dlc however and its all skimpy cute outfits.

Based on personality/ shown wardrobe, its hard to imagine her choosing to wear that stuff.

I'm imagining Tina forcing her to, like Litchi dressing girls up in Blazblue lol

10603230_1485398368377220_3704576717388721112_n.jpg

That's probably the case right there.

lotr9690

I like her new outfit, too! I think her hairstyle suits her just fine. She totally rocks that new catholic schoolgirl/nerd hairstyle, you guys. I mean it's possible she has more than one side to her And to be fair, her hair is pretty short. There aren't too many energy efficient/lazy ways to give additional hairstyles except for recoloring her hair. Just be glad they didn't give her a perm... LOL can you imagine Mila as little orphan Annie.

"Yeah! It's a hard-knock life! So, I'm here to fight!"

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD