The Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round "Casual/"Hardcore" Discussion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachel the fiend Slayer

This thread is a general discussion for DOA5:LR. This game will be the final game of the DOA5 series. It will include new content and DOA5U dlc characters Marie Rose, Phase 4, and NyoTengu will be added to it.

Fan costumes will also be added do DOA5:LR as Marie Rose and Eliots have been. There is also a collaboration with Hack & Slash game Senran Kagura that will be revealed soon.

The game will be available for Ps4, Ps3, Xbox 360, and Xbox One and will release Spring 2015.

If you haven't seen the trailer or have and wanted to see it again, look here. Enjoy the thread everyone ^_^

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
Is this the new causal thread?(obviously it is)

Well here's to them doing the dirt effect properly. I had to turn it off in the normal versions because of how unrealistic it looked.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Is this the new causal thread?(obviously it is)

Well here's to them doing the dirt effect properly. I had to turn it off in the normal versions because of how unrealistic it looked.

It didn't just look unrealistic, but downright ugly (so I turned it off too). But it sadly doesn't seem to have improved one bit, as you can see on Ryu here:
dead-or-alive-last-round-screen-01.jpg

Still very muddy and low resolution.

I'm repeating myself, but I'm pretty sure, other than 1080p, better antialiasing and some nice new particle effects, there won't be much of overworked graphics in Last Round.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Locked due to this thread's desired purpose is the point of the entire board. Please make individual topics of discussion as separate threads in relation to the board's subject matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD