The Dead or Alive 6 Photography Thread

Leifang

Nice pics of them matching!<3 I never realized Leifang wore earrings with hers! XD
Leifang and Kasumi match very well together period. I’ve always found it odd, TeamNinja have never let them meet up and become friends. But yeah, Leifang has those earrings since Last Round. Anyway, I’m glad you like it. :D❤️

Chaos

DEAD OR ALIVE 6_20191029202210.jpg

DEAD OR ALIVE 6_20191023063712.jpg

DEAD OR ALIVE 6_20191023063738.jpg

DEAD OR ALIVE 6_20190530173832.jpg

DEAD OR ALIVE 6_20190704003604.jpg

Dr PaC

My first pics from DOA6. Gotta admit, taking photos is hella fun. Hope yall like em.

1576122157680.png

Is it snow Hitomi? IS IT?!?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1576122336040.png

What's up, girl? You good?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1576122474454.png

Ha! Don't Care!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1576122617838.png

HEY KAS! CATCH!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1576122779407.png

Kunoichi of what now?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1576122921136.png

Not gonna lie. Kasumi takes a real good picture. I wish I could've made this look a little more clear cuz the look on her face was fierce af

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
My first pics from DOA6. Gotta admit, taking photos is hella fun. Hope yall like em.

View attachment 29917

Is it snow Hitomi? IS IT?!?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 29918
What's up, girl? You good?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 29919
Ha! Don't Care!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 29920
HEY KAS! CATCH!!

View attachment 29921
Kunoichi of what now?

View attachment 29922
Not gonna lie. Kasumi takes a real good picture. I wish I could've made this look a little more clear cuz the look on her face was fierce af
I love them, and I love the captions! <3 I read it in their voices and it makes me laugh especially with the aggressive Leifang and Lisa ones xD

Dr PaC

I just made S rank with Nyo! To celebrate, let's take some pics:
Featuring The Dragon Priestess vs The Tengu Princess

Nyo=Momiji.jpeg

ELkCNVDUEAAPKXR.jpeg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ELkAVQ8VAAAoQCE.jpeg

ROUND 1 - Fight

ELkBVBJUwAIjXwy.jpeg

When you main M.Bison in Street Fighter

ELj8pxGUEAAgFtj.jpeg

Parries on point

ELj_GTnVAAAnDX8.jpeg

Holds on lock

ELtFoezUYAAfgfh.jpeg

Epic Shadow Boxing

ELtFZJNW4AAfjAJ.jpeg

The battle is close and Momiji is fighting hard........but she's also a woman of culture

ELtFUJHUEAAxYf6.jpeg

-Girl! Chill with the Ninja Laser Knife thing. That s##t hurts.
*Nyo conceded immediately*

Dragon Priestess wins Round 1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ELtFgYsVAAUFqzW.jpeg

Round 2 - Grapple Battle, Fight!

ELj9l77UUAAT4dV.jpeg

"You spin me right round baby, right round"
*1 point - Nyo*

ELj-df2UcAAkZsw.jpeg

Momiji - B**ch. WTF was that
Nyo - It went better in my head. My bad

ELtE4jwWkAME82s.jpeg

I prefer Billy Preston's "Will it go Round in Circles" HA!
*1 Point - Momiji*

ELtFH2dX0AAkNd5.jpeg

Those Autumn leaves tho...........Oh right! There's a fight happening
*2 Points - Momiji*

ELkHc1pVAAAixDo.jpeg

ELkH4JkU4AA4AyV.jpeg

TAKE...THAT...MASK...OFF...NOW!
*3 Points - Momiji*

ELkFTOMVUAchQ8e.jpeg

Nyo - STOP! DAMN! YOU WIN! gawd, my neck....
Momiji - Oh.................So, the mask doesn't come off then??

Dragon Priestess wins Round 2

ELkDainUUAARQ6A.jpeg

Nyo - Well, that was fun. But we must go now. Our city needs us
Momiji - WAIT? WHAAAAAAA??

*In conclusion, Dragon Priestess won. But she never got to celebrate*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BONUS:

EMZSedAUUAAg7Qx.jpeg

Your face when your little sister goes in for a hug but she took your last $20 out your wallet yesterday.

Thanks for going thru my photo dump!

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD