The Dead Or Alive Meme & Gif Thread

David Gregg

tfw you're really tired and can barely fight

tumblr_ojgfqcbdaw1t5k8i7o1_400.png

so you shotgun two monsters and snort a pixie stick

tumblr_ojgfqcbdaw1t5k8i7o2_400.png

I laughed waaay harder than I should've with this gg Chapstick. XD

Mayor-Of-Mustard

MY FAVOURITE TWO STEPS FROM HELL SONG IS BEING USED IN THAT BAYMAN SOLDIER SCENE OMG (all that is hell ends well i think) and i love how it's like one of those anime crack videos, i always imagine what DOA would be like if it had a HUGE fandom like undertale back in 2015 there'd be so much cringe but some gems too

CatzDaLegit

Tina Purist
Premium Donor
MY FAVOURITE TWO STEPS FROM HELL SONG IS BEING USED IN THAT BAYMAN SOLDIER SCENE OMG (all that is hell ends well i think) and i love how it's like one of those anime crack videos, i always imagine what DOA would be like if it had a HUGE fandom like undertale back in 2015 there'd be so much cringe but some gems too

That's basically what I was going for. It actually has a sort of dated feel to it imo, but none the less lol, I hope it was still worth a watch.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The glo up is too real, oh my fuck! XD I went back to DOA4 because I wanted to see camera taken comparisons of certain fighters...but I had to fight the stupid cheap AI -_- Then I went back to DOA5 and took virtually identical pics of them in the same pose. The difference just blows me away seeing what DOA5 buffed and nerfed in terms of appearance and actually viewing them side by side:

Fotor_148562891630291.jpg

:kasumi:

Fotor_148562901055191.jpg

:eliot:

Fotor_148562906027290.jpg

:ein:

Fotor_148562895293921.jpg

:kokoro:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
The glo up is too real, oh my fuck! XD I went back to DOA4 because I wanted to see camera taken comparisons of certain fighters...but I had to fight the stupid cheap AI -_- Then I went back to DOA5 and took virtually identical pics of them in the same pose. The difference just blows me away seeing what DOA5 buffed and nerfed in terms of appearance and actually viewing them side by side:

View attachment 22480
:kasumi:

View attachment 22481
:eliot:

View attachment 22482
:ein:

View attachment 22483
:kokoro:

This would have fit great in the graphics and art style thread...but no one ever looks in there...

DOA4 Ein had a higher quality body model than any of the guys in DOA5.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
This would have fit great in the graphics and art style thread...but no one ever looks in there...

DOA4 Ein had a higher quality body model than any of the guys in DOA5.
I'll say >_> Ein isn't exactly my favorite guy like how he is Grunt's but they completely downgraded his abs and chest. Although the guys in DOA5 still have abs, it's just subtle and you have to screenshot them after Leon does that arm breaker ground throw to see them more prominently, I guess that's part of the soft engine since that didn't have on ps3.

Kasumi obviously has downgraded hair with better physics but DOA4 Kasumi has better loose hair presentation with poorly done dynamic physics. And if you look at Kokoro and Eliot's bangs, you can see that they cut some off for more realism and practicality since long bangs in high paced fights isn't exactly practical. XD and the eyes are shockingly smaller 0_0

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
C3WDM-aUYAIh7Bd.jpg:large

Those comparisons are great Kasumi! It's cool to see how they've improved over the years. I still love how much the characters look in doa5.
Me too, I love the new artstyle although they could've kept some things still pretty similar and just update it, they kind of did take the term "realistic" a bit too far in certain matters, like you can have full dynamic hair and muscle mass in more realistic games, but they did have to use a new engine so I can understand that they had to cut some corners in certain areas. But overall the game evolved a great deal ♡.♡

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD