The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Gregg

TN: "Let's post a really vague pic on Twitter right before the weekend and not say anything until Monday"
(watches all hell break loose in FSD)

1386547293_fyz12s_rb21klc.gif

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Dead or Alive: Where beating your shit to little ass girls (MR) is fun, productive, and you don't go to jail
FLIPPED IT ON YA
-_- Allow me to rephrase this.

"Why is fighting against Marie Rose so fun? Only in DOA you can beat the s@#% out of her, and not go to jail for assaulting minors." - Project Bokuho

David Gregg

I must be so desensitized to fighting games that it doesn't even phase me fighting a character who looks/acts like a 10 year old. Fighting her is like fighting any other character. I also don't have any reactions fighting against kangaroos, dinosaurs, robots, vampires, or playboys with very large afros. Thanks Tekken. ;)

Chapstick

"Why is fighting against little green dudes so fun? Only in Soul Calibur IV can you beat the s@#% out of them and not incur the wrath of Obi-wan" -someone unfamiliar with Star Wars lore that hopes this makes sense

Addictrian

Tengu worked for DOATEC. He probably did it himself in case he was killed so he would have someone to avenge him.
BlHLoVkCYAEXfW3.jpg

The clone incubators in DOA2U/O say "Tengu Heavy Industry chemical company"
This was such a cooooooooooooool Stage .I want both back THE STAGE and this Costume for my Bayman

Addictrian

So Tengu bla bla we will see :)

But really Zack has only two Winning Poses ?
And what is with more Interludes between the Fighters ,we really need more Personalization ,dont u think ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD