The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argentus

I'm bored.

Which outfits would/should have visible panty lines?

And anyone else find it that none of the girls wear thongs?

Are thongs not a thing in Japan?

Lady Tengu

Off topic but I don't think Tara Strong Will be Nyos VA because wasn't she the original VA for Rachel In Sigma? I honestly think it might be Laura Bailey because she's already Christie's VA. So I can see them bringing her back.

David Gregg

Nope, get off that high horse, get off there. Take the joke for what it is, it's mainly there just for kicks, you are really taking it that seriously?

The game is already known for its skimpiness and over-the-top fetish outfits so I'm not sure where you're getting that it was meant to be a "joke". But even it was there are still concerns including Saki who is underage and designed as a loli character who was also given the outfit (it would be like giving MR a venus outfit in DOA). There are some lines that shouldn't be crossed.

Last edited:

Xhominid The Demon Within

The game is already known for its skimpiness and over-the-top fetish outfits so I'm not sure where you're getting that it was meant to be a "joke". But even it was there are still concerns including Saki who is underage and designed to look a loli character who was also given the outfit (it would be like giving MR a venus outfit in DOA). There are some lines that shouldn't be crossed.

Saiki looks underage? Seriously, Marie Rose can be overlooked, but Saiki really does look her age(she's still underage...maybe, but I do know she is atleast 16-17) and is not a loli.

And otherwise, yes, Oneechanbara is known for being skimpy and over the top on fetishes and crazy, but how you are acting over the OBVIOUS joke outfit like it's the equivalent of Venus(also forgetting that ONLY one character could wear Venus in the game it came from and you had to build alot of friendship for ANY girl to wear it) is too damn much.

Addictrian

If TN bring DLC Costumes ,Balancing Updates through this Year till December 2014 ,i will constantly support them .

I love DOA5U its the most beautiful Fighting Game out there :)

They have to PROMISE me they will support DOA5U further in Future and bring more Costumes as DLC especially for the Male and VF Cast :)

I´ll wait for an Answer :)

David Gregg

Saiki looks underage? Seriously, Marie Rose can be overlooked, but Saiki really does look her age(she's still underage...maybe, but I do know she is at least 16-17) and is not a loli.

Like I said I'm not going there (this is like the MR topic all over again when she first came out). She is 16 and I think she is definitely portrayed to look younger (smaller and flat chested, wears a lolita dress with pigtails, etc...).

Anyway back on topic does anyone know if they're releasing Nyo's English trailer before Sept 2/3 or are they doing it on the same day like with P4?

Xhominid The Demon Within

Like I said I'm not going there (this is like the MR topic all over again when she first came out). She is 16 and I think she is definitely portrayed to look younger (smaller and flat chested, wears a lolita dress with pigtails, etc...).

Anyway back on topic does anyone know if they're releasing Nyo's English trailer before Sept 2/3 or are they doing it on the same day like with P4?

Having a smaller chest and ONLY in the latest set of games wear a lolita dress =/= pandering to the loli crowd(for the longest time, she wore a schoolgirl outfit, which panders to any age that isn't old lady) and pigtails? Really?

David Gregg

Having a smaller chest and ONLY in the latest set of games wear a lolita dress =/= pandering to the loli crowd(for the longest time, she wore a schoolgirl outfit, which panders to any age that isn't old lady) and pigtails? Really?

Like I said this is pointless. You're trying to argue that it's okay for a girl who you even admit looks 16 (which is still underage btw) can have strawberries on her nipples and a labia banana b/c it's just a "joke". I'll leave you with this to ponder why a character who you claim was not meant to be portrayed to look young would have this for an alternative outfit:
adult saki.png

Maaan, why does PSN gets all the cool stuff? Where is the Xbox loving?

And I've already got dibs on Nyotengu's # 7, so fall back! :cool:

Nice!! And yes us 360ers need some Nyo love too. :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD