The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Talking about the prices. Mostly over on DOAworld there is that general attitude, that is really starting to piss me off.
When somebody dares to mention, that the prices are steep, there are always those forumers, that instantly start bitching: "They don't force you to buy it, so shut the **** up!" or "If you can't afford it, it's your loss, loser!"
I bet, when these same guys go shopping with their friends/familiy and somebody mentions a price being steep, they would act completely different, like: "Yeeeah, right?" :3 But they act so rude and almighty on the internet...

Split Infinity

How does one get Ragnarok costume for Kasumi on PSN?
The catalog 4 mentions it being mandatory download for both Ragnarok costume and Halloween costumes, but on PSN only Hallo costumes are available. Was Ragnarok costume a part of special promotion somewhere, and will thus be available on later date?

UpSideDownGRUNT

How does one get Ragnarok costume for Kasumi on PSN?
The catalog 4 mentions it being mandatory download for both Ragnarok costume and Halloween costumes, but on PSN only Hallo costumes are available. Was Ragnarok costume a part of special promotion somewhere, and will thus be available on later date?
it's part of the Ragnarok/DOA crossover so Ragnarok gets Hayabusa and Kasumi while DOA5U gets a special Ragnarok themed costume for Kasumi it's a promo thing.

my guess just like the famitsu costumes they'll be released at a later date.
Is that on XBL?
Yeah, I imagine it'll be the same on PSN unless they drop the price for not having the other DLC out yet.

Split Infinity

Ayane and Kasumi battle it out on Haunted Lorelei stage.

P.S.: UpsideDownGrunt - I was aware of Kasumi and Ryu being guest appearances in ROA (I saw the DLC for them on JP PSN), but had my doubts about Ragnarok costume being promo thing only, thus never appearing on PSN. However, catalog on Live from previous week proved otherwise.

legibifou

So, Lorelei runs perfectly. So we got the confirmation: If we didn't have any big multi-tiered stages in DOA5, it's not because of CPU limitation... but because of TN's imagination limitation. lol, sorry.

Seriously, Lorelei seems to be a wonderful funny stage. Thank you TN. My only regret: They took off the wall obstacle in the middle of the 3rd floor (If I'm not wrong), the one they added in DOA:D that we can jump over. I miss obstacles in the middle of stages :-(

Blazeincarnated

They so silly. They would get a hell of their earnings from just lowering the price. When you charge this much people will start to feel ripped off and not buy it. But if they lower this full bundle to like $10 it would sell like hotcakes.. Team Ninja is being greedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD