Here for you guys' consideration:

And now please don't ever ask for DOAXtreme 3 again. D:

Last edited:

ManekiNeko

Here for you guys' consideration:

And now please don't ever ask for DOAXtreme 3 again. D:

image.png

Hoya Destroyer

DoAX2 wasnt a great game but the volleyball was fun and I even enjoyed the inventory/data management aspect of it (as boring as that sounds). The ridiculous boob bouncing wasnt evident unless you has the setting for that, jacked up really high. When I played, I had it set in the 20's or 30's IIRC. The bounce looked ok there.
As for what the new suprise could be...

1. Endings for the characters in Arcade mode (to establish a story for MR)?
2. The new Kasumi having a Mokujin/Weapon Master fighting style (ie. the ability use all fighting styles)? I really hope this is not the case though.
3. More skimpy outfits for the girls? I hope so. I will be very disappointed if the new DLC turns out to be more casual stuff.
4. DoAX3 news? This would also be good. Very good.

David Gregg

1. Endings for the characters in Arcade mode (to establish a story for MR)?
- That would be a lot of work (especially for the VF characters) for something that really won't benefit TN financially. Some background for MR would be nice though.
2. The new Kasumi having a Mokujin/Weapon Master fighting style (ie. the ability use all fighting styles)? I really hope this is not the case though.
- I agree.
3. More skimpy outfits for the girls? I hope so. I will be very disappointed if the new DLC turns out to be more casual stuff.
- Okay I'm going to stop here before I say something I'll regret.
outta here animated.gif

Argentus

on doax, I mostly used the shirts and shorts outfits. but i loved leaving it at the hub menu for the music and scenery. and I loved the waveracer game.

Hoya Destroyer

DoAX2 Jetski problems...

1. Controls felt too unresponsive and clunky.
2. AI would cheat with crazy rubber banding/catch up tactics :mad:
3. Turbo boost were too limited (only 3 per race IIRC), especially on long races.
4. Races didnt pay enough. Especially if you came in 2nd or worse.

90% of the time, I just played volleyball, because it was fun and payed well.

ninjaguy446

4. DoAX3 news? This would also be good. Very good.
No offense, but I hope you're forever disappointed and never get what you want. The worst part is, you're going to get what you want. :p

Hoya Destroyer

Says the guy that has pirate Eliot as his avatar :/

but you want naked, not outfits or costumes. pasties do not an outfit make.

I want stuff that looks good. That should be the top priority of any outfit.
Also, if the character was just wearing a pair of shoes and nothing else, it would still be a predefined "look" that TN would be selling us. So, for the sake of keeping things simple, I'll call any look/potential look an "outfit".

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD