The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
The only MIST worker I can see turning against Donovan is Lisa (if it's on a day when she feels like being a good guy though). Christie is annoyed by him but she's been his left hand man for a while now. And Rig being Donovan's son seems pretty content following his father's orders at this point so I doubt he'd turn on him either.

oh im almost positive Rig is going to stab his daddy in the back. that's typically what happens when a power hungry and honor-less villian raises a child. bonus points if the son was raised with the carrot stick method. you also have the option of them being redeemed and betraying their father that way, but either way their relationship usually end pretty badly.

Argentus

[QUOTE="Number 13, post: 201742, member: 4063"apparently no one can track his ass down.

Lamest villian will always be Condiment King
[/QUOTE]

1). I just imagine Donovan pulling a Scooby doo and standing right behind Bayman, mirroring his movements so Bayman can never find him.

2). Dude. Condiments can burn like hell. The Condiment King is essentially wielding hazardous chemical when you actually stop and think about it. Lamest villain? Lex Luther. Only thing saving his dumbass is that superman is a nice guy. Otherwise he's a chihuahua trying to take on a steamroller.

Aerospark

Standard Donor
I hope Ayane drill kicks Rig to his death for the bullshit that was his big anti-climatic jumping off from somewhere retarded ass antagonistic what the fuck ever role in Dead or Alive 5

Rawbietussin

The only MIST worker I can see turning against Donovan is Lisa (if it's on a day when she feels like being a good guy though). Christie is annoyed by him but she's been his left hand man for a while now. And Rig being Donovan's son seems pretty content following his father's orders at this point so I doubt he'd turn on him either.

I can see both Lisa and Christie resigning (most likely Christie since she's getting fed up) but they may act as freelance allies/enemies.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
i think Christie has a reason for not leaving. if she's anything like Bayman she really doesn't need the money at this point and is just doing it for her own reasons.

Chapstick

i think Christie has a reason for not leaving. if she's anything like Bayman she really doesn't need the money at this point and is just doing it for her own reasons.
I almost think she has some attachment to Donovan even though she obviously hates him. Plus despite failing at every assignment she gets, he still employs her.
Does anyone know why certain lobbies are grayed out and not able to be joined? It's really annoying.
You don't meet the connection requirements for the lobby, I believe it says so at the bottom of the screen.

Xhominid The Demon Within

I imagine a corrupt Kokoro to be like...

A different kind of troll:
tumblr_mmln7dExGJ1rlergfo1_500.gif

"You should really put some ice on that :p!"

Or, a bit loopy in the head.
tumblr_m1uw6g3lve1rsfn7zo1_500.gif

"Cherry blossoms and warriors OMG!"

As if she isn't a troll enough and blank in the head already lol.

I see someone watched Deadman Wonderland...we need another season...

David Gregg

I think for TN to make DOA6's story less messy they could first start off with grouping characters that tend to be together and then go from there:
Team Powering WATAAH: Lei Fang+Hitomi+Jann Lee. Lei Fang and Jann are obvious but a lot of people forget the rivalry between Hitomi and Jann (he's in her cutscene fights for both 3, 4 and the final round in 5 to which Hitomi loses to Jann).
Team MIST: Lisa+Christie+Rig and their creations Phase 4+Alpha-152 + Ein (let's just assume this is a new clone for the story's sake)
Team Ninja (;)): Kasumi+Ayane+Hayate+Hayabusa
Team Fist: Eliot+Gen Fu+Brad Wong
Team All-Stars: Tina+Mila+Bass
Team Mercy Kill: Bayman+Leon
Team Supernatural: Rachel+Momiji+Nyotengu. Rachel and Nyogu aren't human (well Rachel isn't full human at least) and Momiji is a shrine maiden who apparently deals with tengus so these 3 logically go together in my mind for some reason. XD
Team DOATEC: Zack+Helena+Kokoro+MR. We still don't know MR's full story yet but she clearly has some sort of connection to Helena.

Argentus

I think for TN to make DOA6's story less messy they could first start off with grouping characters that tend to be together and then go from there:
Team Powering WATAAH: Lei Fang+Hitomi+Jann Lee. Lei Fang and Jann are obvious but a lot of people forget the rivalry between Hitomi and Jann (he's in her cutscene fights for both 3, 4 and the final round in 5 to which Hitomi loses to Jann).
Team MIST: Lisa+Christie+Rig and their creations Phase 4+Alpha-152 + Ein (let's just assume this is a new clone for the story's sake)
Team Ninja (;)): Kasumi+Ayane+Hayate+Hayabusa
Team Fist: Eliot+Gen Fu+Brad Wong
Team All-Stars: Tina+Mila+Bass
Team Mercy Kill: Bayman+Leon
Team Supernatural: Rachel+Momiji+Nyotengu. Rachel and Nyogu aren't human (well Rachel isn't full human at least) and Momiji is a shrine maiden who apparently deals with tengus so these 3 logically go together in my mind for some reason. XD
Team DOATEC: Zack+Helena+Kokoro+MR. We still don't know MR's full story yet but she clearly has some sort of connection to Helena.
The problem with that is the groupings vary from game to game.

For example.

Hitomi hung out with Tina and hayate in 3, is apparently a friendly rival with jann, then fought and is now best friends with fang.

With the Bayman and Leon thing, I see it more like this: bayman has a personal grudge against Leon but can't beat him, and sees him as a rival, while Leon doesn't even notice Bayman.

Pink Nitro

With the Bayman and Leon thing, I see it more like this: bayman has a personal grudge against Leon but can't beat him, and sees him as a rival, while Leon doesn't even notice Bayman.
I was thinking of photoshopping their faces onto Leifang and Jann Lee, but I'm not feelin' it. Isn't that what the latter group has goin' on?

Argentus

I was thinking of photoshopping their faces onto Leifang and Jann Lee, but I'm not feelin' it. Isn't that what the latter group has goin' on?
Used to be that jann rescued fang from thugs, arrogant fang was offended and wanted to fight Jann to prove she didnt need a rescue.

Now she's Amy rose. In the former case jann lees reaction was "beat me and prove it". No he pays her no mind.

Chapstick

managing to hold a CB online

tumblr_inline_n8hb1jBcpq1rzbdqg.gif

Used to be that jann rescued fang from thugs, arrogant fang was offended and wanted to fight Jann to prove she didnt need a rescue.

Now she's Amy rose. In the former case jann lees reaction was "beat me and prove it". No he pays her no mind.
I'm not familiar with sonic the hedgehog lore so I'm gonna ignore the Amy Rose part but she already did beat him in DOA4, along with him saying a line that implied the romantic feelings were mutual. Facing off again in the tournament in DOA5 felt unnecessary to me because they opened up something that was already settled especially with her losing for the 100th time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD